@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that WIP idea!!
I can sort of agree with what you’re saying about kids acting their age. When I was twelve, I had a lot of people tell me I was mature for my age, so I’m not sure how relevant my opinion is. XD
Anyway, I feel like in the Wingfeather Saga, Janner (who was twelve for most of the series) actually acted his age. I’v…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie it was!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Crosshair
Riker stumbled forward, evidently confused. “Uh…hello? Is that….Paxton, Crosshair!? It’s me…it’s Riker.”
“You were just here, a minute ago.” Crosshair tried to explain. “What, did you hit your head?”
Riker stepped a bit into the light, exposing the markings on his uniform (I’m assuming he has, like, at least a patch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision If I have time and if others are interested, I might get back on here! Ha, my dragon family is just so fun to write, and little Beta is great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo cool, cool! An apologetics website would be awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I love that!!!! I would so read it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yep, I know lol.
Not like I don’t do the same sort of thing to my characters anyway….
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*is totally going to stalk that chat*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAYYYY RIKER & CO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freeodmwriter76 Ooh, the Wagners! Haven’t heard enough about them, but what I have heard, I like…..lol
(ok except that she dies and he kinda goes crazy for a little)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OFC!!!!!
YESSSS!
Honestly I don’t know your OCs as well as I would like too (I know all about your Marvel ones XD)
Sammme, I read everything I can that she shares, but I still wish I knew them better. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Okay, I wasn’t sure if it applied just to the Castle or to all RPs. Thanks for clarifying! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, it is very fun. XD Welcommmmmme! *throws confetti*
YAY! Leon and Aedelheide!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Hi y’all! So I know Godly isn’t rping atm and Freedom (maybe?) is taking out some of her characters, but does anyone want to start this RP back up again or just continue with our break?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks 😅
Tirion
Gwen smiled softly, “Hi it’s nice to meet you.”
Tirion nodded his head with a smile as Riya gave her a small wave.
“It’s nice to meet you too, Gwen!” Riya said quietly.
Tirion looked past Gwen at the cluster of people swaying, spinning, and laughing on the dance floor. They all seemed to be enjoying thems…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*sighs* yes, ’tis very hard. 😔 And honestly, I haven’t been able to do what I recommended very well yet. XD That’s my goal every time I sit down to write, but I get sidetracked so easily. 😂 But I believe in youuuu! As you figure this all out please share anything you’ve found helpful, I could use the help. 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
