@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okay! I can try to come up with something XD
Tirion
Tirion sighed as he made his way down the hallway.
Math was never his specialty. Tech had given him some helpful tips the night before but his brain had still felt like a pile of mush throughout the course of the entire class.
He paused in front of his locker to switch out…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww I loved that chapter! I love seeing Nat wanting to help Mary. ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eeee love it! Cheers to all da ships. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Exactly. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhhhh I love this idea!!!!!! I’m up for any fanfic that has young Avengers XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Um… is it just my account or did everyone’s pfps reset??
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Works for me. 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @starshiness @orangearmadillo
Sooo yeah I got super busy out of nowhere, so this chapter is way late, but here’s Norok’s 2nd POV!
Norok slowly rose to his feet as the guard held the spear inches from his chest. He tried for a casual smile, difficult with sharp teeth jutting out of his maw, and put a claw…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Very cool! Ha, yeah sometimes I make a character and then find there’s a story with a character that’s just like them, and I didn’t know it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@light-warrior-pen I don’t have time to explain my own take on it, but for the most part I would agree with the others’ sentiments.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wanna continue this? Last I saw, Hans was studying the markings on Hemlock’s wings. (I so want to give you a picture of what he looks like but pics still aren’t working from what I can tell)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 PLEEEEEEAAAASE let them go back! I need more avenger-sibling cute overload interactions…..
XD XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOOH I like that!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings ha ha, I haven’t seen those either (at least not more than bits and pieces) but…..I think I explained how it was my dad showing me the clip of Star-Lord dancing in the abandoned city that got me into Marvel, so…….that counts for something……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel I can talk about my adopted charries all day, lol.
And yes, the old stories you’d think up for kids’ shows!!! That was me. Never wrote the stories down (they’ d probably be super cringey if I did) but I did make them up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 (That’s all of you right?)
So I’m not quite sure what to RP for Tech right now, but I had an idea. Maybe one of the other characters notices him off by himself and goes over to ask why or maybe just keep him company? What do you all think of that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Awww no! Pierce, you are so mean…..They’re just kids, ok???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper NGL, I love Seb’s interdimensional qualities.
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What if you’ve made a mistake…? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with what everyone else has said.
Ironically, I’ve had the same problem, just vice versa. XD I found out that I couldn’t pants and needed some type of outline. If you know it’s going to be easier to pants, but still want some structure, maybe do the in between. (‘plantser’ or ‘tweener’) What I did, was do a rough and bas…[Read more]
- Load More
