@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love those!!
Oooh, awesome!!
Yep, it totally counts. 🙂
Thx! I was waiting to upload it because pics weren’t working for a little while. XD
Oh my word, girl those fit perfectly!!! 😆
And yesss, Tom Holland would be just perfect for playing November!!
-
Allison replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ill pray for you!❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
also @esther-c, I love your new pfp ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
OOOOH fun idea! Both of the face claims for my two MCs are models… does that count or should I still find an actor? 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWWW! The babyyyyy 😭😭😭😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 No problem! Happens to me all the time too.
Crosshair
“It’s…..it’s….” Riker searched for words. “It means…it’s the country, and the army I’m in and fight for.”
He looked regretful.
Like he’d committed an atrocity.
Like maybe he’d killed somebody, or several somebodies, or maybe kept consistently sending his friends to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c lol that’s funny.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr?
My siblings and I just finished rewatching that movie today, and as soon as I saw him, I was like “That looks like Everton!” XD
-
Esther replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
For sure, girl!! You’re in my prayers! 🙏🏼❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@Esther-c ooh yeah he looks like what you always say Everton does!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I’ve thought of this! I mean obviously, as a fanfiction writer I kinda already have some actors for my charries. But…..
Hmm, I’ll have to think of that. I know there are a few actors I’ve seen that remind me of characters I made up myself.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Here’s what he looks like:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 Yessss I echo that sentiment lol
-
Esther started the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, so I had this fun idea.
What if we found actors that look like our characters? 😏 (if you charrie is a human XD) I know some of us already have face claims for our characters, but what if we did face claims, but they were real people? So just imagine your book as a movie, and pick the actors! (And depending on the movie that you’ve seen t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahh wow!! That board is awesome! (And sad….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley THAT QUOTE “I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions” Ha! That describes so many of my charries…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
TBH I like this November (Or Bren, really, awesome name btw) And UGH RIVEN YOU’RE JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHER UNIVERSE
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! I guess we can just have them in English class already. 🙂
- Load More
