@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Stal” (People say they don’t like this one. I don’t see why, I think it’s cool. Its name means “steel.”)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Far”Â
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Mellohi” (named after the mellotron instrument. This one’s a funny one)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Comforting Memories” (TBH this song really does remind me of comforting memories, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
“Ancestry”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
And some more Minecraft soundtrack (I love to listen to it while I’m writing so….)
“Infinite Amethyst”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
@joy-calle Let me know how it turns out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley My brother does that sometimes too. He just isn’t a fan of my dragon fanfics……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley Ugh, yeah……
I just realized I have a few characters who were from multiple births (hatchings in the case of the dragons???)….and if some of them die like they might, it’ll be all the more heartbreaking…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, nice board!!
Also…..Riker was a villain when you first came up with him??? It’s crazy how much things have changed since then! Although, to be honest, his name does have that sort of connotation….. In the How To Train Your Dragon TV shows, one of the dragon trapper villains was named Ryker (They spelled it with a y there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw so sweet! 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
HELLO! Welcome to KP!
*runs over and gives you a big hug* ANOTHER LORD OF THE RNGS FAN! YAY! We don’t have enough Lotr fans on here… 😂
Oh dear, where are my manners? *clears throat* I’m euodia.vision. or just Euodia, a Christian, homeschooled senior, fantasy writer and reader, Middle-earth lover, Marvel fangirl, goat…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Noooooo that’s the worst. *glares at post-eating monster* *tells it to go eat some ridiculously old posts instead*
Ikr? *pouts*
The bird one is almost entirely outlined. I’m working on finishing up chapter outlines so I can start drafting by the end of June/beginning of July! *cheers* It’s not as soon as I thought I’d have it…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ack, yup I get that. Can’t wait to hear about the new and improved Thorn!
And honestly, what is up with loving sweet cinnamon sidekicks more than the hero? It’s such a mood.
This is SO true, XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Leonnnn!!! 🥺❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ikr? XD My little sis came up with it. 😉
Oh yeah, I saw that. I’ll try to reply to it today, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it. 🙂
I know!! 🥰
Thanks!!
Yes, for sure!! 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*
Yes, for sure! 😉
Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅
Yeah, definitely. 🙂
Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my storie…
- Load More
