@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 nice!
I suppose you had an AI draw that for you…..
I’ve been doing that with prophecies and stuff for my fanfics.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome!! I love it! I think Paxton may end up being a favorite character of mine… 😉
Aww, I love it, girl!! I feel like your writing is always so vivid. Like I can picture everything that’s happening really well.
Awwww, the boisss!! 😭 I can’t wait to see them both redeemed. ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
The answer to your question: Either money, or because they don’t want to lose their job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@pixie Hello!
I’m Keilah. I get that snakes are controversial, but I like them if they’re not the big venomous kinds.
-So you’ve seen Interstellar, and that’s what inspired you to write a “Christian perspective version”? Are you going to add the fourth-dimension aspect? Because that’s actually a real scientific concept (and thus a part of God’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 so late to this scene lol.
It’s a very interesting one for sure! Great job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley nyx and rocket……
yes. perfection.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I NEEEEEED MORE PAX AND BUCKY NOW.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium That’s really cool! I like the idea.
-
Allison replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow! I love them all! He drowns on the titanic?! That would be so cool to write/read! I also found that reading some “Dear America” Books (usually found at the library) help me see what the time you are looking at was like (They are fiction, so also do your own research!)
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome Ariana! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Oooh! I love to scrapbook and cake decorate and photography also (Mainly I do it for my blog) OK, now I’ll as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
I use blogger. It works pretty good, nothing to fancy. I couldn’t find a name either so I just made a different link name (Acancello) and called the blog itself something else (Always Allison). 🙂
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
If anyone wants to see my blog, feel free to check it out! So far, all I have on it is a few recipes and crafts, but I am working on it!
acancello.blogspot.com -
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! What website are you using for your blog?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr??
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know! I just turned 15 and can start driving (Well get my permit, but that counts)Â I will start, but im a little bit nervous and a ton excited! (Oh yeah I dont mind at all if you jump in!)
“Its crazy that we can” Yes it is! When my mom tells me she found a manual for me to study I am like “But I’m only 15” Then…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yay! I’m so glad you made this! I am trying to write a historical fiction book (after my WIP) I have a plan for it though. Its about a lady who lives in NY in 1899. I have done a lot of research so far online, but I have been looking for a book in the library, but haven’t found anything but children’s books, (Those are pretty helpful…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 agh tagged u wrong.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedowmriter76 yep….
And mine’s Tech.
We just love our charries don’t we.
- Load More
