@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! Hey, if you want to follow me on Pintrest heres my link, I post occasionally, things like quotes and stuff like that…
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! I missed these (Notifications arent working for me). I love them all! They are so colorful! Mine never turn out that good, lol! Do you use Canva?
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ill try to RP later, I am sooooo close to being done with my WIP, only a week or so more then I am DONE!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s awesome. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I love that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, yeah that’s no fun. I’ll be praying for you too. ❤️
Yess, of course girl!!
I think it’s fun that I’ll see the book come out and be like, “I know her!” Over the internet, but I know her nonetheless. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
Aww 🥰
Lol 😂
Lukas
“N-nah, you’re f-fine,” Lukas said with a chuckle, waving a hand through the air. Why was he still stuttering? It wasn’t like he was always this nervous around girls. Or…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! You were planning to work on your WIP a lot this month (or last month) though, right?
Your welcome! And yes, I am working on my WIP, I think I did around 30k in November and should be finishing up with the entire WIP this month!! (Not the editing part though 🙂 )
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😓 Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished place.
At least you made progress, that’s really the important part. 😉
OH MY GOODNESS, WOW!! 😆…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, thanks! I’m pretty excited! I am going for Bachelors degree in Wildlife Biology. I’ve been pursuing a career in natural resources since I was nine, and so, now, I nailed down the avenue I want to career in for the next couple of years and that is Wildlife Biology!
That’s awesome!! I’m excited for you…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Um… i started crying just from reading the post that inspired that short story… I doomed myself. 😭 I never thought about thaaaat, ARGH BUCKY. 😭😭😭
annnnd now you shared all of those!!! AH! What a wonderful start to my morning. 😆
…BUCKY FOUGHT HYDRA’S CONDITIONING AND ENDURED THEIR TORTURE FOR 20 YEARS BEF…
- Load More
