@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love her!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I believe so!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @I-think-that’s-everyone
I think PE was the last elective finishing up their RPs, so now that we’re done do y’all want to move on to lunch?
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I haven’t ever really done scrapbooking, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! 😄
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Eeeeee I love that scene! Dietrich, sweet boi. ❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ik!! 😭
Oh and are we moving on to lunch now?
Oh man, I can imagine. 🥺
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Description:
Just a pic of what his outfit looks like…

-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OKAY! I am finally ready to introduce Tirion!
This is like the sentence version of what I had previously written. XD Idk how I feel about the format, I tried something new… *shrugs*
Prince Tirion

Age:19
Story:
Tirion’s life has never followed the standard quota of a prince.
Most princes are born in a castle, raised by royal parents, kno…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles
Praying!“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GUYS! I love all of your charries!!! 😍😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
ACK! RIKER AND LEON AS PRINCES… 😍 but their stories *pouts* you could’ve made them have a happy backstory? 😭😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Evvvvv, poor boi 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ughhh I hate when that happens. I’ve gotten into a habit of copying everything I write before submitting in case it doesn’t go through then I can just paste it again. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Praying! Would love to hear more about specifics if you want to share. ❤
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I love scrapbooking! Mom introduced it to me in kindergarten, but I never really got into in until a few years ago. Hmm, so for starters you might want pictures, right? I recommend using “Snapfish”. There you get 100 free pictures every month and super great discounts on any other thing you might want to purchase (Like mugs,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision
Ok… Here we go… I’m actually really interested to see Ev’s reaction 😏
Ev
Sam turned to Clint, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. “And you? Who are you going with…? Have you found anyone?”
Ev’s attention was suddenly focused on Clint. Clint gave Ev a glance, then slowly nodded. “Yeah…Amidala.”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Definitely will still keep you in my prayers. ❤️
-
Allison replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I love it! I do agree with Esther, that it is going a bit fast, but other than that it was amazing!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh that is so cool!!! 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Newbie!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, did you have a lot of fun? Sure sounds like it 😉 You must showeth us his backstory…
*sighs* I did, I did… maybe a little too much fun.
it isn’t even that exciting… 😂
But you SHALL see it!
- Load More
