@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Heres a few more ideas! You could put in receipts from places you went to, brochures, business cards, pressed flowers, leaves, bark rubbings, basically anything you find! Also another fun idea to do is have your friends and family each make a scrapbook page about themselves and give it to you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @lydibug @esther-c
I wrote day one, I have never been on a cruise so I really didnt know what to write 🙂 I think ill add more on later.
Day one: The cruise ship was sitting in the ocean, waiting for the passengers to board. It was crazy tall, gleaming white with the name “Sparrowhawk” elegantly painted on the side. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t have time to RP as him right now, but hopefully I’ll get around to it tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This picture’s a terrible one, but it’s the best one I have. It was a drawing I made of him a little while ago.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Ok!
Since most of you voted for a character you haven’t met before, I’m adding one! He’s, for once, not from a Bad Batch fanfic (except he kinda is because he’s an ancestor of many of the main dragons in my fanfic)
I shamelessly ripped the non-dragon part of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 it happens!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 worldbuilding is fun! (at least for me)
Do you have a specific thing you need help with?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody yeah, lunch will be fine!
(too lazy to actually tag everyone lol)
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper im not on staff anymore lol writing and horse training got too busy. so now i’m just here around like the rest of yall.
But glad that Kathleen could help you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah, Grimm’s definitely got some wolf king vibes. 😉 (I mean, he is able to shift into a wolf in his your WIP so… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
Derek saw—and heard—the dragon boy furiously typing away on his computer. Derek slowly stopped his project and turned to watch him. He hated to admit it, but that he was fast.
The boy noticed everyone watching him and slowed down for a moment.
Derek tilted his chin up and turned to face his computer screen again.
Fine, he tho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c here we go…..lol
Tech
“Nah. I prefer being at the front of the class… Or really the top of the class.” The boy chuckled. “I’ve been coding for some years now. See if you can keep up.”
He slid into his seat and began hitting the keys.
Tech watched for a couple seconds, then began his own project. The clicking sound of claws again…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Aww man! I always copy whatever I have written before sending so I don’t lose it if KP does eat it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that pic of Riker looks absolutely epic!
For some reason he reminds me a little of Star Lord…..lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Ahhh, I have to disagree on “dragons and mermaids and all that stuff aren’t real.”
Many mythical creatures are real to some degree, and many are still alive today.
You just have to go looking hard for them…..and some of them aren’t what you think they are.
Take mermaids! They’re actually not humanoid at all. They’re big, gray,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @euodia-vision I think @esther-c and I have to finish an RP first.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone scrapbook? in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I used to a lot!
I was helping my grandma make my 1-5 year old scrapbook then I worked on my brother’s for a little while.😁 Idk if I have any tips tho…
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So I don’t know how you think Grimm looks, but I came across a pic that I think he would look like in this RP

Idk if it’s very accurate or not, it just reminded me of him. 😉
- Load More
