@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmm… I don’t know why it’s not working for you.
You are putting the pics in the post by using the image button at the top of the reply box, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! 🤩 Great job!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You said you want the Vizards to be based off Hispanic culture?
Which specifically? I mean, there are a lot of Spanish-derived countries in our world.
That’d help me narrow it down, cause my family came from Puerto Rico, and I could ask my dad about some of the things he did or saw over there when he was a kid.
But that might…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper It’s all good with me!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Woah… Ev’s RP was really long, and he wasn’t even interacting with someone else’s charrie. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
I’m good with having all the bullies meet up at lunch! I’ll RP for Derek real quick and the rest of y’all can just… find him I guess. XD
Derek
Derek’s eyes scanned the tops of the students heads. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. He was tall, but not that tall. There were some kids who he cou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve read that the last dragon depiction that looks like a dinosaur and that we know isn’t a forgery (still could be misinterpreted, but that’s another discussion) actually comes from the 1500’s or 1600’s (don’t remember which). So 500 AD actually isn’t a stretch for me.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
YAYYY! haha okay, my first instinct was November but I wasn’t confident… 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin There’s no reason to believe dinosaurs went extinct before humans were aware enough of them to make depictions of them.
Certainly the ones like that cave painting or the dead “plesiosaur” the Japanese caught which turned out to be a decayed shark were misinterpreted, but there are others which are too obviously…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oooh I like that!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium No, it was a screenshot of someone else’s art online, and I just colored it and gave the character dragon wings, a tail, and a bionic leg. I do that a lot.
Although I have drawn the character on my own before.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh reallyyyyyy, that’s really cool! (sad, but cool still)
Did the book inspire your WIP? 😏
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
*whispers* this might not fit at all, but for some reason, this song reminded me of your charries… don’t know which one (I initially thought November but idk anymore)
i don’t wanna know by goldhouse
-
Euodia replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw wow, that’s a lot. Thankful there is good going on, but I’ll be praying for you to have peace in all of the negative. Thanks for sharing more! ❤ (lmk what your family comes up with for swimming, I’m very interested XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
WHUT GIRL! That is AMAZING! 😱 I love his whole outfit! I’m sure SO many ppl have asked you this question before, but what do you use to make your art?
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww poor Rebecca! 😭 And how you had Wanda relate… 😍😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
YES! We need to get the bullies together…
How are you gonna have Alec and Alice jump in?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh I like this House/bedroom thing!
And YES to stables!!! ❤
Uh… so could Tirion really go wherever? Or what Houses are still available?
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
 (btw, have you read Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz? Read it today, and GURL, it was A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!)
Yes, I have read that one and YES IT’S SO GOOD!!!! I love how he goes to all those different camps and you get to experience what they were like (even tho realistically a prisoner most likely wouldn’t go to all of those ca…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Anyone know what the ship should have as activities? Where should we go once we board?
- Load More
