@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who plays minecraft
Seed number -6640657341219389823 is really good. It spawns you in a jungle, and there’s a dark forest, mesa, ordinary forest, and the new pale forest nearby. It looks really cool for a base.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Esther and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Love it! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not 100% sure either 🤣
Ok that makes sense! 😉 Yeah, I could always take a snippet of it and write it how I would interpret a four year old thinking through that if you wanted an example. (i don’t know if that’s weird or not 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@peoplessss
Sharing the three moodboards from my current WIP! (First is the book moodboard, then Clayton, then Audrey)

- Load More
