-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sybil
Sybil noticed Moon swaying slightly, and she quickly reached out to steady him before he could pass out. She turned to the servant who had addressed Mrs. Baumann.
“Could you bring some water out here for Moon, as well?” she asked. The servant nodded and hurried off, and Heinrich Baumann stepped briskly over to his wife. Gra…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like how you started to introduce your villain like that.
Should I later bring in one of my villains?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
It may be a while before I have Leo, I’ve never been so frustrated with a man’s facial features. I’ll let you know when I figure it out. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace Firehead sighed as he stepped out of his portal into his “home” base; his apartment far away from his real home. Far from his father. Far from Gloria. Far from the center of the Fettian Empire. It was the life he had to live, since that incident.
Dropping the satchel from his shoulder to the floor, he slumped into a chair, tired…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Compound Fracture
“You have no idea who you’re dealing with,” the man stared up with a grim determination in his eyes. With nimble fingers, he began to untie the knots of the rope pinning him to the chair.
“Oh!” Fracture let out a high pitched giggle, “Don’t I?” he cocked his gun, pointing it directly at his prisoner’s face. “Joke’s on you, I s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and the reason I’m not doing the fun part of his life, is I want to build on the part that’s giving me headaches.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
I think I shall add Glace, since he got two votes and I know him better than Cash.
Glace Firehead is a type three on Cloaked Mystery’s list. He used to be very optimistic and rebellious.
Oh, wait, I should start his profile with what he looks like…
Tall, about six foot six, with a handsome…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
-
hybridlore and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good to start the RP! Though I’ve been busy…so I might not be as active as you, Jonas (lol, homeschoolers are so lucky!) . But I’ll definitely pop in every once in a while!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…this is amazing! I love Blair <3
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Chapter 1
Falon kept her pace too a quick walk, running would make her too suspicious. She was paranoid, but that’s what comes when someone tells you you have a target on your back.
Falon crossed another alley, tightening her grip on her bag. Out of t…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Sybil
When the tablecloth went up in flames and Moon stomped it out, Matilda Baumann immediately took a seat and began fanning herself in distress. Sybil quickly made her way to the woman’s side to comfort her.
“My beautiful tablecloth from India,” Matilda mourned. “It cost a pretty…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I dare you to try and stop my mind. Actually, scratch that, bc no one ever will
Well… let’s try
Pietro was also a Hydra experiment and while yes he did have a choice he also really didn’t, his country and his sister life was in danger and Hydra was willing to give them powers plus Hydra didn’t appear evil to them but instead a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Glad you like it!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
(Rewriting this for the third time now, because it keeps getting deleted lol!)
ahh, set theory was actually pretty decent, i can vibe with you on that one for sure. it’s one of the easier topics out there lol
Yeah! Set Theory is intuitive and logical, and feels fundamental, so it’s fun to ponder over. Unfortunately, R…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks awesome!! Thank you so much!! 😊
-
hybridlore and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago - Load More
