-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-really-(:
Some of my own memes 🤭 (sry if they’re blurry 😬)

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, that worst writer one is one of my favorites. 😂
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay…. hmmm I’ll do Eliana and Marek (just to stay on the WWII theme and also I need to figure out their relationship, like how they act)
and it will probably be pretty early into their dating relationship
If you would like to start because… I’m pretty terrible at starting these things XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I remember the old group but we can start a new one since I had old characters in it I’d rather forget…
I don’t what characters to do
do you want to do fanfic characters or ones from our novels (I have no preference)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Although another theme is to simply avoid making deals with the devil😅
-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
The moral is hypocrisy. To do evil on someone means that you yourself have done evil, regardless of what name you have committed it under.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
So this is essentially a Naln and Szeth character. I like how you added the Unspace sword you talked about earlier, and the price of hypocrisy was a good ending and theme. Great job!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Those memes were amazing!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
wait… doesn’t Loki have ice powers, Skylar does but I can’t remember if Loki doe
Skylar
He glanced around at all of the shops and noticed a small yet elegant store with dresses and suits in the window; he pointed at it and smiled at Skylar. “How about we try that store first?”
Skylar looked at the store, she saw a whole row…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
And Michael

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never read a first person novel with multiple POVs, but that’s not to say they don’t exist.
Oh, that’s funny! I’ve read WAY more first person novels with multiple POV’s. i’ve read more of those than third person POV’s.
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Jade

-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
And I have boards
Falon!!

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolol
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I have chapter 2!! (and this one has my favorite couple in it…)
Chapter 2
“The movie made literally no sense,” Pietro stated, he was currently at a restaurant with Hannah. They had just gotten back from the movies where they were playing “classics”.
“It’s supposed to be romantic…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This is indeed a big change. You may be changing a bit too much, while change is good, you can halt your progress completely by making to many revisions (*says as if I wasn’t the most guilty of this exact thing). However, first person can help more with experiential writing, which I think is more your style anyways. I think it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
So with my revision of my WIP, I’m changing things a little. I’m thinking of writing it in first person now. I started writing yesterday, but now I’m stuck! How should I continue?
Also, is there anything I could improve on?
(Am I changing things too much?)
Chapter 1
The world is a dark…[Read more]
- Load More
