-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Some more… Honestly I’m not sure what the point of this scene is supposed to be, entirely, but here it is anyway lol.
Etta was still absent the next day, and after school, I met George and Chester by the road going further into town.
“You all still want to stop by the post?” Chester asked.
“Of cours…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How am I going to fit Glace in?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good 👍
And did I see a post about the characters being in teams of two or something like that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Seriously though… sometimes I laugh at the things I have to look up when I’m writing lol.
I usually just think, I hope no one walks in right now and asks me questions. And I wonder what people would think if they knew what I was doing…especially my mom and dad…
😂😂 yeah, the browser history thing is funny sometimes lol<…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This is something my friend (also a writer) came up with today…
I’m not scared easily.
(Believe me, my characters have tried everything!) -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaethorium @everyone else
NAHIM
Nahim cast glances of bloody murder at Zahlin throughout breakfast, of which he ate none. He itched to go over and start the fight, but he would have to wait, unitil they were out of castle walls, Fennin would take the blame.
Ellis sat across from him, glancing up every once in a while. Nahim…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have much experience with Wix, although from the few blogs I’ve seen on there, it looks like a good platform. I have WordPress, and yes, the free version does have ads. However, as the author of the blog, I don’t see any of the ads, and when I’m looking at my blog from another device (not logged into my account) I haven’t seen…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas I think it might depend on the location of each of the areas. For some of them, it might make more sense just to go straight to the next one without going back, but others (like you mentioned, the ocean) would make sense to come back first. Any artists on here want to draw a map?
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @euodia-vision @hybridlore @acancello @janellebelovedpig
Hey bloggers! 😁
So I’ve actually been seriously considering starting a blog so that I can start building my writing platform as soon as possible. I’ve brainstormed and I think it’s just going to be about writing and books/book reviews. I’m not sure if I’ll start it soon or n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just look up meme templates and download them off the internet. XD There may be websites where you can find them, but I’m not sure. Then I just add the text that I want. (And if I’m adding a picture, I’ll do that via Canva)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol you guys XD
Whoever posted the one of the Shrek guy, that’s so true lolol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know it’s wonderful XD (plus it’s tom holland making the face, which makes it so much better) XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I started laughing while writing this XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Fracture
He heard distant footsteps, but didn’t think much of them. He was too engrossed in his mourning ceremony to give them much thought.
That is, until someone nearly kicked him in the head.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed, his voice cracking horribly halfway through his scream. He jumped to his feet,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This is indeed a big change. You may be changing a bit too much, while change is good, you can halt your progress completely by making to many revisions (*says as if I wasn’t the most guilty of this exact thing). However, first person can help more with experiential writing, which I think is more your style anyways. I t…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* this is why I can’t have two projects for NaNo because I wrote Eliana (a character from my other project) when I mean Eleanor XD
so I’m Eleanor and Marek, just to be clear
- Load More
