-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* who has more boards Bucky or Riker? because I’m honestly not sure
also those quotes “I can’t help but think that amazing grace is for everyone else”
*cries*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome.
I’m lost for words right now, something about some character entering my mind and taking it over to make me cry. (Thank you so much Riker.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @rae @mineralizedwritings
Thanks you so much guys!! All your advice has helped so much! I feel much more confident about editing this chapter now. ❤️
(And Rae, I would never get rid of the donut scene EVER. I love it too. 🥰😁)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Riker! (I am going to adopt your charrie now!)
How girl? How do you get your mood boards soooo perfect?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ YOUR STUFF, I CRY! I only wish I could do that.
Riker!!! Another character that if I start to get to know, he’ll start talking to me. He reminds me of Chace Duke as far as childhood. *I’m crying*
(Ugh, how am I supposed to type when I can barely see?)
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! 💕
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marek
Leon started walking, clearly not caring about keeping up with everyone else.
Marek turned to Isaiah, who looked apologetic. “please forgive him. He can be…hard to deal with. I promise that he is a kind man when you get to know him.”
Marek smiled. “It’s fine, we can all be hard to deal with,” Marek had always been known…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, yeah that makes sense.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So Something that I have wondered about the Cosmere ever since I’ve begun learning about it is what is the real nature of the Shards as far as are they needed in the universe for the relevant ideal to be present. Take Honor for example. Honor’s ideal obviously influences Roshar significantly, being a fundamental part of religion, culture, magic,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, I think that’s fine. I think that the prospective split up into multiple books is ultimately the better call.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops, sorry, that got posted to soon.
Anyways, as I was saying, I like it and you can tell Ami is good friends with Ev.
I don’t think you need an action opening, this introduces your characters nicely and captured me, which is what you want in a first chapter. From my gleaning of info on fist chapters, you want one, above all,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it. At some parts it made me laugh, and you definitely portrayed a healthy family (something I never say no to in books) and with the part about the donut and Ev…I was thinking how I would like my crush to do that! XD
even though I’ve never had a donut before in my life, and am most likely allergic to it, I would eat it just…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I may bring Isabel in a bit later…although Marek and Eleanor probably won’t know she’s Leon’s daughter since she has blonde hair and blue eyes whereas Leon has black hair and brown eyes lol
XD
honestly, though, people say I look like my Dad, but I can’t see it
I have my mom’s eyes and blond hair (which neither of my parents…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Would you like to do the honors of chewing out Nahim and Zahlin, if @highscribeofaetherium is okay with it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw the Queen’s presence is needed cuz she’s what they have for a healer, that and the obvious…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry it took so long, I didn’t know exactly what to write so whatever is there is what I’ve got.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin grasped his hand and pulled him up.
“Peace of Honor.” Nahim wasn’t going to say that you were supposed to grab the wrist, bu t it bothered him inside. He hung his sword off his belt as Zahlin slumped against the wall breathing heavily, blood coming from a few wounds. That was when Nahim himself realized he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on…typing up RP’s now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
how do you guys write them so fast? 😅
When I get in a mood, it’s like doing freestyle in a speedo as fast as you can. I also had to type out a lot of things last year and I decided to just get used to typing in this age of tech. Believe me it used to take two minutes per sentence!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Give me a few minutes to get my brain jogging…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Zahlin going to answer or are you not sure you want them to have Peace of Honor?
- Load More
