-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxion
Thanks for the reply
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, sorry, My brain kinda died.
No, you’re fine. XD
Fynn
Fynn shoved his hands into his pockets as they fell into an awkward silence. Thankfully, he didn’t have to come up with anything to say as he saw Callista by the front doors standing next to a girl with blue hair and horse of the same color.
“Hey, Callie!”
She looked up and smi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I like your forum signature.
@everyone
Robert Robinson
6’2″. Brown hair with blond highlights, tanned skin, blue eyes.
Used to be MC of the Solomon Team but I got rid of that book, it actually was a historical fiction, not a sci-fi or fantasy.
Robert was born July 28th, 1975 to Richard and Rachel Robinson. When he was six, h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marek
Eleanor looked at Jayson’s hand, but Marek knew she wouldn’t shake it. It was one thing for Eleanor to talk to a person it was another to have physical contact (outside of fighting) with that person.
Just as Marek suspected, Eleanor moved her hand away, she didn’t look mad or annoyed but instead just…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
You can do a lot of things with an AI, but it depends on the model, and how you phrase a lot of things. I had to phrase it as a “game” for ChatGPT, otherwise it would say that it doesn’t have opinions, and I had to tell it to not list different views, because the point is to pit two different views against one another. GPT is also quite…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Here you go! Feel free to make any changes, I’m not sure if it’ll let you in that link but you can save it and edit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
“How can I trust you? You have given me no reason to believe that you would be telling the truth. Aside from the fact that you want us to murder these Lillenings, which honestly gives me even less reason to trust you.”
Koshtin smiled at her his twisted smile.
“My rebel lady, which of the twelve planets are you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers.
Oops.
(I think after a couple more RPs, I’m gonna have Fynn find Callista who’s with Sara’s Livia. If you’re good with that.)
Yeah, that’s fine.
Chase Duke
Aletheia? Where on Adalland (this name will most likely change later) is there a city called Aletheia? Chase was never good at geogr…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Is it my understanding of earlier debate that you are bouncing back and forth the idea of Is laying the hands on the head necessary for supernatural healing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, ok. Gotcha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I have a charrie who’s like Nathan as far as the place he holds in my heart, his name is Robert Robinson, and I rarely talk about him, but he’s very special to me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
335!!!!! How long have you been creating charries? I don’t think I have that many…Unless you count the purple dragons and dust bees, I don’t think they count.
Wow, girl, that’s insane.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like this chapter as well!
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanted the chapter to end on an emotional climax. I kind of wanted short chapter breaks, because I don’t like it how in books some authors make like 40 page long chapters. I kind of like it in two different chapters for some reason.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! She’s really fun to write. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, but I’m doing better now. Haha, ikr? XD The Captain America movies are amazing🤩
That’s good! 😊
Yesss! One time when I was babysitting, the little boy I was watching was taking a nap, so his parents had let me use their tv. I was watching the first Captain America movie and the captions were on and I didn’t know how to turn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
(btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers. 😉 Sorry I didn’t explain that earlier. 😅)
Fynn
“Thanks. I-I’m from Shyton.” Chase paused for a moment. “You?”
“Huh, never heard of Shyt…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I watch ALL of them. I’ve watched pretty much all of his more recent videos, so I’ve been driven to watching his older content as well lol.
Me too! I miss some of his older series, but his modern content is still really good.
Oh dear, I believe we’re hijacking this thread 🤣 at least we’re not talking about Brandon Sanders…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So do you follow his more recent content? Or do you like to watch more of his older videos?
- Load More
