-
Ruth and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase put the coin in his pocket again, the side of his mouth twitching. His eyes questioning Marcel.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
so uh pay no attention to the scene I just sent you cause I had to make an edit
so here it is
Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.
After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, let’s just get there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase looked up, seeing the glass.
“You don’t need to drink it. Sometimes I don’t like the fizz.” Fizz? Blue raspberry? Whatever that meant, it didn’t sound like anything wrong. He looked at Marcel, his black eyes turned their natural brilliant green for a few seconds. I’m going to trust you. He took a small sip, unsu…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
He pulled Klethen up, but no sooner had he down so, than he began walking down the hall again, as silent as a shadow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want to read about Lefse, then ignore this (it’s kind of long, so I understand lol!). But if you do…this one’s great XD
The next few days were ones of torture.
Sef rarely came out of her room, and when she did, her emerald eyes were swollen and red from hours of weeping. Hiding within the shadows of her hoodie, she did not speak to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all I have a scene for Hannah and Pietro
and Pietro!!! I love him… but the poor boy
Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.
After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and had n…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I have not been doing Glace justice, so if he starts changing a little, that’s why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace sighed. Ya know, the downside to Microtech is you get a lot of questions afterwards. He held his arm up, and seemed to do nothing else at all but suddenly, he flopped onto the floor where they had started out. At least that’s working, sort of. He held his hand down for Klethen.
“Take it or leave it.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
My updates are not that encouraging, are they?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! I write an RP and it dost not post! Okay, rewrite time…
Do I really feel like rewriting that? No…Do I feel like making something new up? Yes… Do I feel like going crazy? Yes…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel set a bottle of something next to Chase. Chase drew back, his face afraid and his eyes wild. He was back there. His father, his home, his nightmare of a childhood. He could almost smell the cigarette smoke, and the odor of drink. He tensed and closed his eyes as the imaginary blows landed on him. He wanted to run,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, I’m still working on Hannah and Pietro, but it’s so sad and sweet because Hannah’s expecting and Pietro goes through some major character development because he feels like he’s going to be a terrible father since he doesn’t really have an example of what a Dad should look like!!!
and he just goes through some insecurities, I’m working one a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl!! I love them
but Steve!! (he’s goes through a lot in our fanfics)
why does Bucky gotta make me cry so easily??? 😭😭💖
I’m so attached to him, y’all, it isn’t even funny XD
Ok…maybe it’s a little funny 😂
Yeah.. that’s how I am with Wanda, and sometimes it makes me think I’m insane XD I DON’T KNOW WHY A FICTIONAL CHARACTER…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Normal me scrolling through ‘mentions’…then I see this:
psssttttttt @rae
And I’m curious…
*whispers*
…
…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this …
Me: Eep!XD You made my day! (You and Tyler, but Tyler always makes Wednesday worth living 🙂 )
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that you were before Jonas lol! But yeah, you’re right.
Okay, that works!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, it should be @freedomwriter76 then @savannah_grace2009 then @jonas then Ruee, since that’s how it just went.
- Load More
