-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s ok. I’m so excited to see what happens next though!! Can’t wait!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
She looked around, and tried to slip out of the room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, and she didn’t want anyone to talk to her either. It was safer, better that way.
“Hey, you,” a voice called, and Sef froze. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Sef,” she whispered, subconsciously rubbing the fresh scars on her arms, a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Hey! How’s Amir’s story going? I have a few songs on my writing playlist that reminded me of him, and I thought you might want to listen to them! They’re from some kind of Middle Eastern show, I think.
The names are Nadir Anlar, Ana Tema (Keman Versiyon), and Keder. -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The engagement ring is put on the left, the wedding ring on the right, or so I have heard.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
 silver wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand.
Is not the wedding ring put on the right hand in Germany?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww!! That last line is my favorite xD. So sweet!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Good idea! I’ll be praying too!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooooohhh tell me about it!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Aww, girl, I’m sorry! Braces are horrible for the first couple days….I’ve had mine for two years.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, Pietro and Hannah are so amazing together!!! ❤️
Right? they’re so sweet, I love them together
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it😭😍 (And of course I always want to see more of Lefse!)
He turned back to face Cass, who was miming wild applause.
Lol!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“Reach for the sky, then reach for space.” -Arln Firehead, Tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Nae
Nae stopped in her tracks as she saw three people.
“Who are you?” She leaned forward, her hands behind her back. Then she stood erect, a bright expression on her face. “You must be here to meet Da, I don’t know where he is, but I’m Nae. She folded her hands in front of her ad made her eyes already…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Ummm…I have friends…” Chase fisted his hand and let it relax. “I protect myself.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s your turn to RP, btw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
Lol! yeah, I can see how that would be confusing though…
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
Thanks!
lol! Glad you like it!!
They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭
I know &…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so proud of Chase rn! I feel like that at some point he’s gonna smile, and he hasn’t smiled in soooooo long! (To a person he smiles at his friends, the creatures, a lot.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago - Load More

Hey! Thanks for asking! It’s going pretty well. A *big moment* just happened. I’m really close to the end. Only about 3-5 chapters left to write! And I’ve promised my parents a second draft by the new year, so I have to get started on that as soon as possible. XD
Oh ok! Those look cool! I’ll have to check them out. (:
Wow! That’s awesome!!
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they’re good!