-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“What… do you like doing?” Sip took a sip of the odd stuff. “I mean, what’re your hobbies?”
“Uhhh… I play football, you know the sport where you kick around a ball into a net? I… I mostly do things with my friends, the creatures. I used to… play the flute., then my father… st-stopped. That.” Chase tasted the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@kielah-h said:
The forest dragon is brown, and his rough, barklike scales blend in with the trees. His wings and spikes are green and leaflike. He spits corrosive venom, and can also release it through his bite. I haven’t come up with a name for him yet.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
*Me totally not saving my money for that tower*
as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get it!! but it’s going to take a while, I’ll probably be able to get it by next Christmas
…although there is no Bucky…
I know!! I was hoping there would be a Pietro mini figure since he was in the two for all of two seconds XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It depends. Since different people are designing different dragons, i have no idea how many are the traditional fire breathing type. I know that the forest dragon spits acid. Let me find the post…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ummm so the boards are awesome!! but… now I really want to know the plot!!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep that’s pretty accurate XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just waiting to see if Jonas or Sara or Calyhuge or anyone else want to rp. I mean, someone should get struck with some charrie reaction, since they literally had a Giant just walk into camp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, my charries don’t have much but I can make something up on the spot, and I promise you it will either be nutz or absolutely cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yes, I dislike seeing such an active rp not be updated after twenty four hours.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We need to get kraken again if we’re gonna make 400 pgs.
If no one can think up an rp, I can throw one together.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@princessachronical22 @lightoverdarkness6
Liren
She vanished… The same darkness that the woman commanded earlier suddenly enveloped her, and she was gone. Namal and her companion both jumped into defensive stances, eyes darting towards all the dark corners of the hallway. I looked around helplessly with my broken arm. Kirrtes reflected my…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! That’s good news!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, that’s rough! Praying he gets better!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, ok…I was just reading up on it, and it seems as if it’s more of a personal choice…some Germans wear it on their right, others on their left…idk, it depends on if the person is affected by western culture or not 🤔
Okay, well then I guess it depends on how German Riker is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If she was not so cute, I think she would be kinda annoying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @jonas
Nae
“Splitting up sounds like fun!” Nae apparently didn’t realize she was too young to wander around alone. She brushed her hair out of her face. “But groups are advised, you know. Besides, who are all of you, and what’s that silly symbol mean?” She stared at the man with dark blue eyes. “You remind me…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago - Load More
