-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
That was…different. He’d never met a godling before.
“Do your changing eyes have a power behind them? I’ve seen only one other person who could do that.” Chase sat up straight. He had never been asked that question in his life.
“Ummm… I… ” Chase’s eyes switched between yellow, green and black. He glanced aroun…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for the advice, i shall edit (for the thousandth time.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I should tag some ppl:
@kyronthearcaninn @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @beth-torres @whalekeeper @esther-c @calyhuge @euodia-vision
Feel free to ignore.
⬆⬆⬆ -
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I’ve been re-writing pieces.
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!🤣 😣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s really funny! Good job on 2000 words though XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Is this a new draft? It feels different from the version I’ve already read.
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And to all the HP fans 😂

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may be able to have my character Amidala (Ami) meet up with your charries. 😊 But, I’m waiting for the other people in her group to RP.
I do have another character floating around. But he’s the villain in my story just a different age for this RP. I don’t know if your characters want to meet him. 😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
This is terribly true and just happened to me 😑 🤪
———
10am
Dad: How many words did you write?
Me: Nearly two thousand!
11am
Dad: How many now?
Me: Two hundred.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c The promised Glace snippet…
If Only I Could Forget by R. A. E.
Peachy shores cannot keep in the salty water as it spills over its borders, dropping in streams down a fair cheek, and sliding under a girlish chin before falling and breaking on the ground. Shattering into tiny pieces just like my sister’s heart.“Glace…” A shaky voice s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas I have approx twice as many horse pics as dragon pics!
-
That’s scary!
-
How many? I’m guessing somewhere between 250 and 250,000.
-
@highscribeofaetherium LOL! Unfortunately, our computer (with all my Mom’s stuff on there too) would not allow me to do that much, but if you include my tablet…probably around 250.
-
Still, that’s a lot!
-
What can i say? I’ve been Horse Crazy since birth.
-
Well, I have like, 2,000 pics of my cockatiel, so…
-
-
-
-
-
@rae
Um yeah, that is scary.
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas
NOBODY MENTION HORSE PICS…PLEASE!-
We’re protected by the anti-spam rule. As long as we avoid making horses relevant to the topic, we should be safe!
-
@jonas hehe yeah…
-
@highscribeofaetherium I’ve got thousands of various photos, but haven’t stopped to take many of my own horsey pics, been to busy taking care of the horses!
-
-
-
-
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
WIP update: 74k and the end in sight!
-
@acancello
OMC!!! (oh my cheese XD) THAT’S AMAZING!!! (but did you kill Vikki?? I have to know…)-
Well……….. No, not yet. Right now she is badly injured, but Hugos helping her through it. I still dont know yet!!! XD
-
AHHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you by chance post it on here….I NEED MORE HUGO IN MY LIFE!! HE’S LITERALLY MY CRUSH NOW….(too bad I have to get my heart broken cuz Vikki’s just too perfect for him lol)
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr @anyone-else
the last part of chapter one
He ran until he finally came to a staggering stop and glanced behind him. The air over his home was black with smoke. The horrible memories flashed through his mind. His dead brothers and parents. Vorgan. The duel. The hopelessness. The rescue. All was too vivid.
His young features contorted.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I had a dream last night that Marcel had wings because of a school teacher! I know, that’s weird. Apparently my mind is just gone wacko.
Chase Duke
Chase looked at the picture, then at Marcel.
“I don’t get it.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer @jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @beth-torres @anyone-else-in-this-rp-that-I-missed
So, I’m going to take my characters out of this RP. I haven’t really been RPing here a lot, and I just added some characters to the Castle. I’m might jump back in later, but idk. Just wanted to let y’all know. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian Len
(Yeah, y’all, son of my villain. Which Ev doesn’t know at this point.)
Age: 18
Appearance: see reference pic, silver-blue eyes, 6’ 1’’
Personality: charismatic, outgoing, extroverted, sometimes cocky, easygoing
Moodboard/Reference Pic:

Other: Um… He’s hiding something from Ev. A very dangerous secret. Anddd…. I think that’s it.…[Read more]
- Load More

Aww, I love ittt! 😭
Wait, do you always write in present tense?
😀
No, I usually write in third past tense, but I’ve been playing with first person present. I think it adds a unique touch.
Ok, cool!
I believe Ally Carter writes her books in first person present. And she wrote it really well. At least for the one I read.