-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
PRAY YOU NEVER EVER MEET ONE OF MY UNEDITED FETTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so sorry in advance if you do.
Ahem, anyways…Gunslinger is bulletproof, since he has Mithscar armor (similar to Mithaln, though it is stronger in some ways, and weaker in others) And no, bazookas would not knock him backwards, try a…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t done a good job of staying up to date on here, but I feel you. Public school is a rough environment, and especially in your case where you don’t have many options to choose from as far as friends go.
I know what it’s like to feel like you don’t have any close friends. In middle school, I had a close friend, and then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
wait…is he a villian?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for destroying your plan, and to your villian: How much will it cost to fix the wall? If ya want, you can have them Mithscarium plated for…idk…one billion dollars? One millimillimeter thick plating, lasts a lifetime and comes with lifetime warranty!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So Fettian! though, to be fair, if it twas Krogen, he would have just bashed through the doors, kill or knock out the guards and walk away with a sarcastic remark and a whistle, brushing the dirt away fro aesthetics! Actually, most likely Skullcrusher would do the same, but who cares?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“Hah!” The Metamorph knocked on the wall with his fist. “This is not Mithscar! Nor Mithscariam for that matter,” He muttered. pulling back his cloak and drawing his pistol (not fast-drawing, he doesn’t need to do it rn) he aimed it at the wall and fire, blasting a large hole into the next room, he stooped and walked through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jonas! you made a huge mistake! *cracks knuckles (I actually can’t crack my knuckles btw)* Time for a straight Fettian scene!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna ask for prayer again.
yesterday, i sprained my ankle.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s fine, just our other charries ignored her and it works!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
Gunslinger stared at the Wondian, his eye like glowing orbs creating a piercing gaze.
“Wondian isn’t a place, it’s a people. Get that straight.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, Selius might be called that for a while!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“The Wondian has a point.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“I don’t even know why we’re here, but I sure hope we aren’t here to fight each other.”
“I do to, You look like very little competition.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I though he was Gunslinger.
Eep! I’m sorry! I said Skullcrusher didn’t I? That’s another metamorph, yes this one is Gunslinger, sorry!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When you think about it, ruthless is a strange word. All the other -less words I can think of are attached to another real word, but ruth isn’t a word as far as I know.
Ruth is a Name! that counts!!!!!! I feel insulted. My name not a word!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it probably has to happen….but it’s going to like destroy poor Hugo…
It will destroy him, and it will also alter his personality in many ways 😭
(I mean at least Vikii can comfort him…still it’s sad though)
Exactly! I feel like having Vikii will make the future story better, (My brother is trying to convince me to write…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just a rundown, my charrie is Skullcrusher who is a metamorph (pic on pg @ of this RP, and description at end of pg 1 I think)
AND IF YOU TRY TO HURT HIM, HE WILL TURN YOUR CHARRIE INTO SWISS CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be forewarned.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The thing about Thrift, which even throws herself off, is that she is ruthless.
Where’d her Ruth go? Did she run away?
Jk! It’s a joke in my house…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3
I’m not sure how to break off the relationship in a good way, if that makes sense. I don’t want to hurt their feelings or make them set out to murder me (that’s not unlikely either XD) or get anyone else to hate me…I am seriously considering homeschooling again, because that’s the easiest way to seperate…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fine, I’d rather have you take a month than five minutes. Quality first 😁
- Load More
