-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great that they don’t bother him too much! It took my brother some time to get used to, because he’s more sensitive to needles. I still can’t imagine being a three-year-old though and trying to understand what’s going on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune? 🙄 I have no idea where she is rn. Jeptune is an odd slyiad, sometimes she acts insane, other times like a strict school teacher (she actually is Chase Duke’s school teacher, and since slyiads are the natural rivals of shyiads, things go very badly for Chase since he can’t control his powers yet.) Actually, rn she could be anything…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Does he do okay with needles?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
WYOH!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
i think i just misspelled it though….lol -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, looks like Wyoh was toying with your post XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
I read every page since page 11 because I had to know what the heck you guys were talking about lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer misspelled your tag XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
I know exactly what it feels like to be a third wheel!!!
I completely relate to this XD
Thanks for everything <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
An instructor came to the front of the room, and Liv nudged Lukas with her arm. “Oh gosh. It’s starting. I’m literally gonna die.”
Everyone else okay with dance lessons starting??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel like Sef could relate to Chase. Though she’s Lilitu’s girl, since KP is technically an alternate universe for our charries, we could have them “fall in love”, at least for this RP.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you hear that? Listen! Hearken to nature! Did you see that? Look! Hearken to nature. In the silent stillness still it’s there. Listen! Hearken! Hear the wailings, hear the cries. See the death, look at the brokenness! Interpret them as you wish, but I say, “The earth is longing to be made whole again.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Are you okay?
-
@freedomwriter76 I got an email but your comments didn’t show up on both my updates. Can you see them on your end?
-
Your last reply showed up, but not the first one. 🤷♀️
-
It’s Wyoh! 😱 she’s targeting you! Oh no!
-
Wyoh keeps targeting me too…she forces me to spell Trailblazer’s tag wrong XD
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know a girl I could add at last resort for him…her name is Narray Nayhelm, but everyone calls her Nar. Afraid of nothing, (especially blood) and also really nice with sometimes a motherly quality with her patients. She’s a doctor, but at the age I would add her to the RP (age fifteen) she’d be considered by the Realn an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay yes, it did happen, but then it unhappened, so it doesn’t count!
🤣🤣🤣 I love that logic 🤣🤣🤣
I’m like a freight train that starts out slow, gains momentum and becomes unstoppable! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
OH MY GOSH THAT’S TERRIFYING!!! JUST LIKE FRACTURE!!!! OH MY GOSH GUYS JONAS IS A FREIGHT TRAIN AND WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, sorry, now I get it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Burning tears in silence fall
Mingling with the shattered glass.
Still I watch the moonlight pale
As shadows flicker, while He walks past
Idt that’s any better either, but it’s all I really can think of. Your style is very different from mine, but I like it a lot 🙂 - Load More
