-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv & Steve, Payton&Sam and Nat&John can meet in dance class if you want (but it might be too soon for Steve to dance with Liv XD)
and I think Bucky is at the mall, so Kacy can find him there
(although Liv may get annoyed with the fact that Steve is a rule breaker in some ways, oof….mostly to protect those he loves, but s…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay I’ll RP
Eleanor
She brushed a strand of brown hair behind her ear and turned to the group. She wasn’t having fun here, it was annoying to be surrounded by people she didn’t know or trust. “We’re yet to find a way out of here, so it might be in our best interest to split up,”
“No that’s too dangerous,” Eleanor was…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay so here are the two charries and you can tell me if you like them or not (no hurt feelings if you don’t)
Liv (15)
her birth family gave her up for reasons she doesn’t know, she was then adopted and she’s been a Mckinley since
she’s definitely an introvert but she studies her surroundings like there’s going to be a test,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! Sorry I meant to respond to this when I saw it, but I got distracted with other stuff xD.
The first ones probably my favorite. The second one feels a little abrupt… almost, if that makes sense. But I think they both work!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay so… I do have another character that would match well with Bucky (I feel like everyone’s trying to go after Bucky XD but he’s bucky!)
Her name is Kacy and she actually falls in love with Coltan in the books but well Coltan isn’t here and she would be good for Bucky
Kacy (16)
She grew up in the foster system since she…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
All snowflakes are white
All water is snowflakes
Therefore all water is white!All leaves are purple
All horses are leaves
Therefore all horses are purple!Both valid, both false! Lol! Sorry, I can’t send you pics anymore so I’m annoying you with my beautiful syllogisms!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
Yep! 😂 you wouldn’t believe some of the stuff I do when I’m feeling giddy.
Me??? I’m the responsible one here!
At least you should be… Actually you were, you stopped the Validity and craz…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kari would have been given beginner training in the use of a light weight sword. She would have weapons, but nothing too big since I doubt she’s strong enough to use a broadsword.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does Kari have a weapon of any kind that she would have been given? I know there was some minimal training, or at least, they planned to. I don’t remember if that ended up happening or if the fire diverted everything.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar looked down at Hugo’s grinning face. She pressed her right hand over her heart, curtseying with no dress.
“Yeh, we can be friends.” She smiled, however strange these people were, Hugo Hesper Angelo seemed like a gentleman. Her red eyes sparkled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW, I’m playing with Nahim’s voice, so don’t be surprised if suddenly it fades out or turns metallic, machinery sounding.
Nahim
Nahim was aware, alert. He heard something approaching, or so he thought. He wasn’t sure if he was in one of his waking dreams, pacing guard for Johann. He shook himself. Next thing he knew, Ellis had Conviction…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Is there something I can do for you?” Nar met his amber eyes.
“I don’t know.” She laughed. “I just kinda approached the first person I saw. What’s your name? And which planet do you come from? Are you hurt in any way?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks guys, it really helps me to know that I can talk to you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I keep misspelling it….XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall remember that! Thx.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 oh! You’re from SE too! I joined there like…idk…two months? Maybe? Before they shut down! Actually, I was under the same username I use here, had a Friesian PFP. Did you know you can still log in and get to your profile, and to your subscribed topics?
Okay…sit down and take a deep breath…I usually loose most my friends in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, she sounds pretty great, but I’d have to see her in rp to know if Chase would like her. Would you mind doing a Wing it to Win it with her and rp?
- Load More

@rae
Oh my gosh….XD