-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
The theme is only for Book 1. Book 2’s is flicking between a few. Book 3’s is forgiveness, loyalty, and a few others I’m juggling with. I know forgiveness will be in it since Nahim has to forgive his greatest enemy (surprisingly, it’s not Grathmere). Book 4 has a bunch of stuff that I haven’t decided on, and Book 5 has basically…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the craziness!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized Chance doesn’t have a nickname (unless you count the names his father called him)! I’ll have to find one.
Chase Duke
“What kind of music do you like to listen to?” Music? Chase rubbed the scar on the back of his hand. His mother used to sing, he used to play the flute, he used to sing too. He blankly stared into the…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Hi! We haven’t chatted in a while. I was wondering how you are doing? You ready for the holidays? <3 -
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*over here
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @anyone-else
*we authors over casually matchmaking our charries in an AU RP*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay if Easton isn’t taken then I could see him being a good match for Falon when Ev goes back to Ami
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you guys! I’m sorry it’s been so rough.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying attention. He was still stuck on the word Fatherland. He tilted his head and looked towards Erich. “The Fatherland? What do you mean by that?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright thanks!! And yeah, I know what you mean by abrupt. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t mean to butt in on y’all’s conversation, but I just wanted to share my thoughts real quick, because I can understand what you’re going through.
It’s not easy to trust God, but He’s got a purpose, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve lost both grandparents on my mom’s side, and I’ve often wondered why God didn’t heal them ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course. 😊💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I can’t wait,” Falon said with a smile.
Ev smiled back but it felt unnatural. He met Falon’s eyes. She seemed to be racking her brain for something else to say. But something else seemed to float behind those dark eyes… and somehow, Ev knew he felt the same way.
“So…” Her fingers tapped nervously agasint her foam cup. “I heard t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD thanks!! (I think) LOL
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo has a friend who isn’t in this school who actually gets hurt 24/7 and would give Nar waaaay too much trouble XD
Lol! No one gives Nar more trouble than her adopted older brother, Junior! He doesn’t like her fussing over him, and well…Nar always keeps sleeping pills with her for a reason… He often gets hurt and doesn’t admit i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
John
“play basketball.”
“Nice detective work Sherlock,” John smirked. “And I’m willing to admit, I’m really good at it, like you at dancing.”
John hardly knew this girl, but he already liked her. She seemed almost mysterious like you could talk to her for hours and still not know her completely.
(Poor John, Natasha has lik…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
John
“Thanks. Hey, nice hoodie.” The girl said, gesturing to his black sweatshirt.
He gave a proud smile. This girl has good taste. “Thanks,” H looked at the ginger, she had green eyes and a clever smile. “Let me guess you’re probably like the best dancer here?”
John could sort of dance, somewhat. His sister took dance and s…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76
I cant see any of your replies on the comments, they pop up in my email but not on here.. (I think also a while ago you chatted me and asked how I was doing and I couldn’t see it and I feel so bad that I never responded 😂) I got the one you sent me today too in my email…
Anyway, I’m sorry your weekend was rough, if you ever…[Read more]