-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I think my character Alpha would defeat the current dark lord and become the one darkening just so he knew why it happens! Idk why I’m telling you this, he just popped into my head and told me what he would do XD
Have you found out what darkens the chosen ones?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“It would be a blessing.” She left the last piece out of her translation, Your smile is one. “Officially, I am called a Young Warrioress by my people, some call me an empressling. It may sound odd to you, but to me, ‘miss’ sounds odd too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for my apparent inactivity. The last few weeks have been really busy because of Christmas stuff. So I’ve seen this idea before, but only really as a Joke, for example:
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGL1vlVLSY4 (delete the space after the h)
However, there is going to be some unique narratives you could use this for, funny or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whoever-made-up-Wyoh
your ghost is eating my ideas
@savannah_grace2009 Another victim of our Wyoh!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone, she’s been eating my notifs before I see them, eating Freedom’s posts and cursing Sara to spell tags wrong! 😆
She’s been very busy lately.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoufinch180
I’m finally replying.
How did Nahim get here after fainting in the middle of a hostile environment?]
That is revealed later on in the book. While Nahim thought that it was impossible, someone did come into the grasslandsxand found him. Not Mandin though.
I’m guessing the stone (may I suggest the Opal, heart, or Eye of the…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds good, I’m glad you were able to get a clear answer from God! I agree, I think it still definitely works even without the shorter beginning. And even if it does turn some readers away, it’s going to touch the people God wants it to. 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats totally ok, go with what God wants you to do! The second chapter eased you more into the action which is also a very good type of introduction😊
I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD
Dont worry, I do! Think of really popular books like Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling didn’t jump right…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I just couldn’t remember if they were courting or not. It’s been a while since I’ve read this XD
I kinda want Chester to change his mind and court Libbie, but it would also really hurt Etta and would cause more drama so I don’t at the same time. lol!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, but they probably would have called it courting back then. That’s why Libbie was so upset with Etta to start off with, because Etta started seeing Chester without telling her what was going on. And Etta had already known that Libbie had a crush on Chester.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, so is Etta and Chester dating? I can’t remember XD
And I love it!!! It’s so perfect <333
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Nar? I would love to go to the dance with you.” Nar burst in another smile, but before she could answer, he held a finger to his mouth. “But we don’t know each other too well. So I’d also love to buy you some treats before we ride the bus back, and hang out. So you can decide. Is that okay?”
“Yeh! I’d love too! Ih cum len fl…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Here ya go, while I’m here I might as well give you more.
As the winter thawed into spring, I knew it was time to make things right. I crossed the fields to the Cullivers’ house, and as I approached, I saw Etta’s petite figure working in the garden. She didn’t hear me coming until I was about ten feet away.
“Good day, Et…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing good, been kind of tired and just been thinking about somethings but I’m also growing closer to the Lord and doing more Bible research
In writing I’m making some big metal progress and for the first time I really love the characters in my books and just a lot of aspects, usually I always think that other stories are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD but I’m happy that I got an answer from God and that makes me feel a lot more confident.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk why but I just feel bad for Etta XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww poor Etta!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
I’ve been praying about this today…and I just got a strong sense that God wants me to keep the beginning like I had it…like the second link.
I just feel a lot better about the way I had it before. I’m not sure why…I just get anxiety every time I think about starting it that way, and feel immediate…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
LOLLLL now it’s my turn to mispell your tag
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl (plz tell me if you don’t want me to tag you every time time I post another scene) @hybridlore @svannah_grace2009
More!!
I still couldn’t bring myself to approach Etta as the harvest season arrived. Out of politeness, I attended the cornshuckings with all the other young people, but it felt like the fun was sucked out of them. Every t…[Read more]
- Load More
