-
Trailblazer replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m right there with Sara… I was laughing so hard! Mr. Mwahahaha and the plunger gun… LOL!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wanda!!! And Pietro, he’s trying so hard to be a good twin!!!
I love it, and Loki’s amazing!!
Also I had an idea for Pietro… and Wanda too (U always have ideas, but feel free to completely ignore this idea)
So uhhhhh you mentioned earlier that Pietro has stolen food and stuff, so what if Pietro stole like an item of a value…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’ve read both as well. The sleepless have been really interesting to learn about. And the Dawnshard was really intriguing, and having the background from what you’ve talked about before really helped.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So I’ve been really bad at following up on this thread for quite a while now, as well as KP in general lately. I’ve sort of skimmed through, but you’ve probably done a lot since you last posted. Is there still anything specific you would like my thoughts on still?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I liked those! My favorite part was probably the worldbuilding and seeing how the fairy tales tied in to the series. You’re right though, there was a lot of romance. 😑
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy, I got it! XD That’s actually really funny and clever.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That is so interesting! I love the arcs, they sound really realistic. It’s kind of cool that Ami’s, Ev’s, and the villain’s main desire is for control.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know right?! XD
yeah, I kind of figured he had some control but still like… I never thought of it that way! LOL
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it is, actually. 😂 I didn’t want to write about someone getting married so I chose adoption instead. XDD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Lol! For a moment I thought that first one might be based off of Esther from the Bible. It’s not, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and for those of you wondering, Ami’s type 2.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @anyone-else
Sooo… I was working on some “character-building” the past day or so, and I’ve fixed my MCs’ character arcs/internal conflicts to tie into the theme more and so I can write them better/more accurately. (With a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m late, but I finally found time to read this. M’kay…
So the one big thing that I noticed was a lot of telling and info-dumping. I could handle the information, but it’s not always enjoyable to read a bunch of backstory. Stuff like that should be sprinkled throughout. Besides that, there were a few places where things…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! (:
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone
Ok, so I have bad writing, but my worst writing I deleted years ago!!! 😭 There was three chapters of a book I wrote on my parents computer when I was like 7, I tried to start a few books when I was 9/10/11, I had an almost completed book around 11, but I still have a book I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think so! You can go ahead and RP first if you want. 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww it’s cute! I actually like it! For some reason it reminds me of “A Series of Unfortunate Events” books. Idk why XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was laughing so hard!!! The plunger gun…ahhh that was great! hahaha!
Mr Mwahaha…that’s hilarious!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s official, Leo is just plain hard to draw. I’m currently revising the revision of the eighth or so sketch I did of him.
- Load More
