-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sucks that one medication causes another ailment- you’d think there should be some sort of medication for you that would improve things instead of making problems worse.
It’s sort of sad, because Smarties used to be my favorite candy, until I started using them to bring up my blood sugar. They hit my system faster, which is why I…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill keep praying! Its good that you found out whats the matter and how you can treat it 💗.
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Also…I LOVE HUGO SO MUCH!!!! I might have a teensy crush on him…haha!
XDXDXD Dont worry! I have crushes on characters all the time,
especially Harry Potter characters -
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Who on earth changed “Logan’s” into “Texas Roadhouse”???
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m so glad she’s feeling better!
@rae I’ll be praying as well! I’m glad you were able to get on a medication to help!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL I love that XD. Yeah, siblings are so much fun to write
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!
It was really good though, so I don’t blame him. XD What shocks me is that the series was the first books Andrew Peterson had ever written. And from the nonfiction he’s written, I think I’ve found out that he had everything planned from the beginning of writing them. (At least that’s what I understood. He never blatantly stated it.)
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I thought too. I think my mind broke at the last book when everything was explained and the story was ended. Like, I have never seen a plot like that before. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, ok. What’d you think of it?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And don’t mind any grammatical errors either. I haven’t gone over this much. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @keilah-h @rae @anyone-else!
Sooo, I really enjoyed writing this snippet from my WIP. I’ve been developing their brother dynamic a lot more and I’m loving it. XD The context isn’t that important, I just wanted to share their bantering, lol.
***
Asher spun…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad to hear that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s awesome!! I’ll be sure to keep praying. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! Glad you’re feeling better! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“Yeesh. Dark magic. Sounds pretty dangerous. But this school… it kind of keeps everything out, ya know? You don’t have to worry about all the crazy stuff. I don’t know how it works, but to be honest, I’m glad this place exists. It nice to not live in a fear of arrest or capture for once.” His voice had taken on a low,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! I love him!! 😆
I have a habit of almost making too many snarky characters. Then all my dialogue ends up just bantering. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
