-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @jonas @esther-c @smily @whalekeeper @hybridlore @idk
Ignore me if you wish, I literally just typed in tags since i didn’t know what else to do (If you can tell)
I’m trying to write a song for Alpha Grath. This is for after he looses Emmie (if you don’t know who she is, she was the love of his…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
But the years grow longer, and the gap wider…You. Are. Gone.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Rocket the rabbit
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
So sorry XDXD 🤣😭 Im reading Harry Potter and its the same…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been watching Marvel movies and this is the cruelest thing you could have done to me!!
lol but it’s so trueeeeeeeeeeee
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so true thooo
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooooo 🤣😭🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

Guys……..I found the worst meme in the history of the world……🤣 😭 🤣 😭
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-h @hybridlore @everyone
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy!! How are you doing? How’s writing going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. “I can relate to that on so many levels.” He gave her a small smile. “Before everything happened, I didn’t have a lot of friends, at least friends who stayed around, because… well there’s lots of reasons, but if I could change one thing about that time in my li…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley
NATASHA: “I get emails from a raccoon, nothing’s unusual anymore.”-
Lol
wait have you seen infinity war yet??? and if so how do you feel about Wanda now?! can you still not like herI may or may not have watched infinity war today, there might have been literal sobbing and I’m not lying
-
I’m watching Endgame rn, literally… I actually said “no” when Wanda died, so yes, I like Wanda better now.
I cried when Bucky died…
Why did Peter have to die?! *starts crying again*
And Vision!-
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes Vision’s death was the absolute worse and then Peter!!!!!the saddest thing about Peter and Wanda’s deaths are Wanda looks relieved when she dies and Peter has spider sense so he could actually feel he was going to die before he did unlike everyone else
*sobs*-
Thor is such a tragedy in Endgame! Why?!
-
cause he lost Loki, and his mother, and father, and sister, and friend, and country
him and Wanda really go down the grief-ridden road -
Sorry, it deleted
I was saying that Tony’s family is adorable! -
Tony’s little girl is so cute!
-
-
-
Endgame or Infinity War?
Because all those characters die in Infinity War.-
Wait so you’re watching Endgame and reflecting on Infinity War? Did you watch Civil War?
-
Infinity War is my favorite, followed by Civil War.
-
@jonasI watched Civil war (and cried) then Infinity War (and cried) and am watching Endgame (taking a break before I start crying again)
-
I’m reflecting on Infinity War while commenting on Endgame.
-
@rae Okay that’s what I thought.
-
-
-
-
-
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, cool! Thanks!
Any time!
Those number systems hurt my brain! 😵💫 I think I’ll stick with simple base-something systems!
Alright, fine😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’d have to look back over all my words so far, but I know that the name ‘Thulac” has it unvoiced. I’m guessing it varies depending on the word, like in English.
Ok cool!
Okay, that makes sense. Do you have any tips on what words I should create? So far, I’ve pretty much just been creating words as I’ve needed them, but do you have another…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Where’s the ‘oo’ sound(s)?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Somehow I completely missed your progress on your conlang on here. December was really crazy for me, so I guess it makes sense, sorry😅
So you’ve already got a lot of words down, so that’s really cool! Quick question, how is ‘Th’ meant to be pronounced? Is it voiced, like ‘that’ or unvoiced, like ‘math’?
So you’ve followed English’s rules…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks! It was fun to write 😁
Yep! You got it. Asher’s 21, Ev’s 17, and Lukas isss… either 13 or 14. I can’t remember. XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
The problem is that for people who don’t consider the Bible entirely reliable, they could argue that anything they want is inaccurate. They already do that with His miracles.
True. At the same time though, I don’t find it unreasonable to have skepticism towards towards the accuracy of any historical writing, even biblical. The difference i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
I see a teeny bit of clone wars style in there….?
Maybe just a little… lol
it’s a mix of a lot of different styles
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay so this is the first thing I’ve written in a while, and I don’t think it’s my best writing but I enjoyed it somewhat.
I still did cry a little
The church was small, then again Pietro didn’t have many friends or relatives. Wanda had obviously come, and a few other Sokovians whom Pietro had tried to help through the y…[Read more]
- Load More
