-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yayyyyyy and booooooooo at the same time
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I finished the scene!! it’s for book 5
and I love it!!
Yelena, Bucky, Steve, and Sam all awaited for Ava’s command. As it turned out Bucky’s help was none other than Ava Starr, a once Shield soldier who had powers, well unlike any other.
Ava had been the first one to examine this red room base, checking to see if…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Stop!! no!!
*cries* Leon!!
and oh my word they won’t remember their Mom either!!!
*cries some more*
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
What if Henry has a friend who’s a Redcoat? You could bring out the strife and yet friendship on the two sides of war.
Ooh that’s an interesting idea! I’ll have to think about that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
One book that I found interesting is The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein. It’s sci-fi, but it is about a revolution on Luna against Terra, and the parallels are brilliant! I actually have a clearer picture of what it must have been like in some ways in the revolutionary war. Beware, Heinlein is not a Christian. T…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
So ummm…. There’s a reason they reject you… it’s because your writing’s not good enough (for the most part). So yeahhh… And if you’re going to be a good writer, you have to learn how to deal with rejection. If you can’t, then… I’m sorry. XD Anyway, that’s just what I was thinking during the whole video and I wanted to rant about i…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! and yeah it is, it made me cry
…although I can’t lie…I’m writing a Pietro scene right now too
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh
Perhaps I’m writing a fanfic scene right now…
also, did I mention to either of you that I watched Infinity War yesterday? when it got Wanda destroying Vision I might have been full on sobbing…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 Hey! I’m really interested in Abbie Emmons after seeing you guys mention her. I’m going to check out her channel, and maybe her book 100 days of sunlight. Have either of you read it?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah they are (also I made a bunch of boards including one for Bucky but photos aren’t working!!)
I knowwww and I’m sorry!!!!!!!!

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know too much about that time frame, and I haven’t read any books in it that I can think of right now. Also, I have pretty much zero experience writing from male POVs, so I wouldn’t be much help there either, lol. But it does sound like a cool idea, and I would love to read it once you start it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@trillianwingfeather
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooler, high school sophomore, and science fiction writer. I also love the Wingfeather Saga, and I’m rereading it right now! 😁 My favorite character is probably Podo, but I like them all xD.
What do you like about your genre/style of writing and what books…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
And you say you aren’t good at asking newbie questions…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have boards!!
also, I realized I’ve created a fanfic series lol
1# (I don’t have a name for it but it takes place right after Age of Ultron and the one where Pietro survives and stuff) I’ve written and posted some of the chapters to that one before
2-3# (Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame but with Hannah and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Cole…he’s in 19th Century Roleplay. This was my intro post for him:
Alright…I’m gonna call my Cole from the ashes of my life where he lies, brush him off, and shine his medals.
Cole was my hero as a young child, he did every brave deed I could think up, in a WWII setting. I don’t remember him much, since when I hit the mark of ten or so…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of contemporary/historical fiction, as well as a little bit of mystery. I also enjoy photography and hiking!
A couple questions for you:
-What is your favorite genre to read?
-What is your favorite book or series?
-Do you have any writing projects you’re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, sometimes it helps to have two POVs, and other times it’s not necessary. I’ve become so accustomed to it though, that when I start coming up with a story idea, my mind naturally creates two POV characters. XD
Glad I could help!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not really sure how you want your story to go…but I would really recommend developing your characters before any plotting! Figure out their character arcs and internal conflicts. (Abbie Emmons on YouTube really helped me learn why internal conflicts matter! But if you do watch her videos…prepare to be overwhelmed! XD thoug…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“That’s really nice to hear. We know a few people whose experiences are similar to ours, like Callista and her family. Except,” his gaze drifted over to her, “she’s had a much harder time of it than me. In fact,” he tilted his head, “I’m not sure how she does it. She’s been through so much, yet when someone else is in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Nerp, still not working…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago

- Load More

Oh awesome!! She can have some really helpful stuff, but take it all with a grain of salt, because I feel like not everything she says works for every writer. (Like outlining your entire novel before writing it). But yeah, super helpful stuff. 😊
I’ve been wanting to, but haven’t gotten the chance yet. She has a sequel to that and I believe it’…[Read more]