-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess we’re ignoring my last rp then…that’s fine, it was kinda weak anyways.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres No problem! Don’t worry, your egood! 😁
Yeah, I think 3 a day still should for me!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I feel a little bit better now XDXD Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If it were in a published book I would think ‘this isn’t very good,’ but for what it is, it’s not bad. How were you that good at seven?
Exactly!! That’s pretty insane, lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aw, great!! And of course!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, and thank you!! It’s so nice to be back!!
Haha, yeah, I totally get that. Thanks again, and I hope you’re doing well too!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Thank you!!
Nice to meet you!! I write fantasy and sci-fi as well, but I also write contemporary every once in a while. Currently I’m writing three projects – one fantasy, one sci-fi, and one contemporary lol.
Can’t wait to see you around!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Kari
Kari continued carefully detaching the spiderwebs from Silas and Carrie as Carrie used her robotic arms to repeatedly slam Jeptune (that’s the correct name, right?) against the ground.
“There, I think that’s the last of the webs,” Kari said, flinging another sticky strand to the ground.
“Thanks,” Silas…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, that’s amazing that you’re coming back to KP!
I don’t think we’ve really met…but I’m Sara (if you hadn’t already deduced that by my profile name…XD)!
I write mostly fantasy, but a little sci-fi and contemporary and basically whatever lol
I’m excited to get to know you on here!
Oooh I loved that…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, that’s still really cool though! He sounds awesome!
Teo can if you want, though I’m not sure how he’ll react quite yet lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alpha Elqin Grath
Alpha is the son of my Antag of basically everything in my Wond that I write! Somehow, someway, everything that wants to destroy my Realn circles back to him. Alpha hates him to the point of murderous intentions.
I won’t go into his backstory, since you’ll figure it out soon enough.
He has pitch black hair, pallid abab skin.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
LivÂ
She pursed her lips. What an awkward question!
“Well…” she bit her lip. “What exactly do you want to know?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
True. I’d enter him under Alpha Grath though, since in the other rp I worry if I’m confusing ppl.
Yeah, I think he’d do best.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aw, thanks! Hopefully I’ll be on more often now!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Notice how everyone seems to have a similar style when they first start writing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m still debating adding someone…I know who I would add, just I’m…idk,
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ha, well thanks! I will say that while I was okay at writing when I was younger, I’m terrible at speaking – I stutter. A lot lol. So I guess it’s easier to have things written down!
I think it’s really just a difference on when people start. I liked to write nonfiction when I was really little before switching to fiction for Twelve…[Read more]
- Load More
