-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman’s terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, got it. So it harvests energy from the sun (maybe because it’s slightly close to the sun than the earth is?).
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I guess I misunderstood your question because thats exactly what happens, it overloads the power stations and destroy it that way. 🙂
I like those, thanks!!
Behind the moonlit walls…. I like that… 😀
Thats ok, I’m still thinking of a name after 2 years…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Do you wanna RP next for our group?
(I almost forgot about this. XD) But I totally understand if you’re busy. 😊
Here was the last RP:
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I don’t have a specific title idea, but just a suggestion.
I don’t know if you’ve figured out what C.H.I.M.E. stands for yet, but the words in the title could each start with the letters from that word. It’d be one of those things where readers eventually notice and freak out. “Like WhAt?!?!?” (At least that’s what I would do…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
See this is the problem with marvel, they spend to much time on the action scenes and not answering the real questions
like was Bucky’s family the owners of Barnes and Noble?????!!!!
XD
yeah that would make sense
…Steve was probably one of the ones labeled as one that needed to be eradicated or at least s…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
• Pietro almost looks up to Steve as if he was an older brother
My heart!!
I love that one so much
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I needed that!!! (I’m working on a fanfiction and I’ve been struggling on what to write)
but like seriously those are amazing!!
also I just saw this thing on Pinterest and oh my gosh girl I’m dying
someone pointed out how the Barnes must have been rich, cause for one in Steve’s flashback, we see him in an old worn out suit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks. 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine! I understand, life gets busy! 🙂 No rush!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, where does the moon get the energy from? And why wouldn’t it just be like, a satellite or something? What’s special about a moon?
I’m thinking maybe something with Lunar in the title? Lunar Overload..?
I kinda think Eclipse would be interesting, because it references the moon and basically, they’re having an electricity…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen it, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t gotten to it yet. 😅 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written today. 🙃 (And I still haven’t read your WIP yet. 😭 I’m so sorryyy. I’mma do that today too.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are good points! I’m using the You version app, but I might check out the Bible project app! I don’t really have too much to add, but I enjoyed reading what you guys thought!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmmm…One of my favorite parts about writing is naming the book and it’s chapters, cuz it’s usually easy XD
- C.H.I.M.E. (I know, kinda obvious, but your story seems to mention it a lot)
My brain is not responding rn, so I’ll come back to this, but I honestly like using the name of your organization. It’s a neat acronym, and easy to remember.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In case you haven’t seen the RP yet…I RP’d Liv’s response to Fynn’s awkward question, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So…what exactly is C.H.I.M.E.? Like why are they taking people? (I understand if you can’t tell me…but one, I really have wanted to know ever since you told me about your book, and two…it might help me help you with the title!)
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Would it make more sense for there to be a huge demand for power? Below is a piece of an artical I found that explains. Thanks for asking because I came up with idea… 3 years ago? And there are a ton of plot holes XD Hopefully this answers your question!
Whenever there is an overall demand for electrical energy that surpasses the…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, thats sad😭 But Aaaah! Your descriptions!!😍 5k is really good!
I’m not pushing myself to hard, I tend to be very motivated 😂 (Says me who spends more time on Pintrest than editing) And so far I haven’t been stressed because I dont really have a deadline, I’d just like to get it done by then and if it dosent work out, Oh…[Read more]
- Load More

I am so sorry…yesterday I accidentally canceled our friendship!!! (I just wanted to tell you so you didn’t think i did it on purpose XD)
Dont worry about it!😂