-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hi Hugo,
I’m so happy you wrote to me….but I can’t write that much right now because I just got out of surgery and everything hurts.
Hopefully I can write more tomorrow.
Sam sounds like a funny person. I know a few people like that in h…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Whoops forgot your tag @canadalily 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Lily! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! Yay! Another homeschooler! I am also homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian/ post-apocalyptic thriller novel now.
Ill check out your blog, I also blog to and you can find it at a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore, a violinist, science fiction writer, and also a homeschooler, but I don’t live in Canada, lol.
That’s awesome! I think @kyronthearcanin either is or used to be on YWW, and hmm… I know there’s some other people on there but I can’t remember who right now.
Some newbie questions…
What’s your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
“He is half Nameless Thing, which is a group of races that have existed since the beginnings of Wond, with some man, a dash of elf, and a few other pieces of what, I don’t know. He looks mostly human, with a good average height, which is probably around a foot taller than me. He has pale skin, like mine to almost the exact tone,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it kinda looks like this…

(^this might be a really place… I have no idea. XD)
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Hey Otto, I’m done for the day and decided to write you since your probably lonely right now.
Today was the same as always, nose to the grindstone.
I didnt get in any trouble which is surprising, though my friend Sam who is Shauna’s older b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk why I’m so excited 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all… I’m about to throw my charries into a prestigous school and they’re going in pretending to be people that don’t actually exist. Anddd… they get to dress all preppy and stuff. Plus, they get to sneak around to find important and befriend people who are hiding secrets… 👀 I’m so excited. 🤣
They get to dress like this…

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
hold up, Bucky could be the leader of the thunderbolts in this AU
Yelena, Ava, Taskmaster, Alexis, uhh maybe John Walker (I don’t know if he would fit in this version)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Adrian 😭
I know 🥺
Okay, Adrian…another question for you: What’s your favorite instrument?
Adrian: Hm, instrument… I’ve always wanted to pick up the electric guitar, but I never exactly had the time for that.
He’s from a newer WIP I haven’t really talked about yet, hehe…he and Conrad are the MCs tho, and the main message i…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well I’ll fot sure read it, even if it makes me sad
AI definitely has it’s benefits and I’ve used it once or twice lol
Or I just imagine it in my mind XD sald I can’t show people my thoughts
Although you never know with the way technology is growing 😅😆
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I essentially believe that morality is a reflection of God’s character. A common question is whether God commands things because they are good (which would make morality something beyond God) or certain things are good because God commands them (which would make God’s commandments arbitrary.) I think that the two are intertwined, whi…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word Wanda’s outfit, I loveeeeeee it (I didn’t like her becoming the scarlet witch in the movies, but I was glad she finally got a outfit 🤣)
But why!!! I still remember the little bit you wrote and it was seriously depressing but in a good way🤣🤣💔
Also I love all the art work, where did you find i…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I would say that we can’t really comprehend “requirements” to be God. I think the requirements conform to who God is, but it’s not really possible to say, because a universe where God was different would be fundamentally different, and incomprehensible to us.
Fair enough. But you think that a universe where God was different is theoret…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I think Descartes would argue that existing is not a necessary attribute of a perfect island. I’m not exactly sure why that would apply to the concept of a perfect entity, but not other things. I may not have explained it particularly well.
Well here’s the thing. A perfect island that does not exist is not perfect, since it would be bet…[Read more]
- Load More
