-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the r…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Well that escalated quickly… lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Vikii…lol
Don’t worry, Vikii…Hugo kisses Otto AFTER you die. If that gives you peace of mind. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I am trying to make it as awkward for poor Hugo as possible…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
IN THE CHARACTER RP HUGO KISSED OTTOLINE!
I mean it was just her hair...BUT STILL!HUGO! EXPLAIN THIS!
“Well I wanted to dance with you.” He smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Ottoline’s knees began to shake. He kissed her? Not really, but still…
Then the music turned on.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Part of me wants to say that this is a bit of an ambitious, and you just want to finish one complete story before setting up for a five book series, but I’m guilty of the same thing so…
I think this is a good set up though, very similar to Stormlight, but it allows some good mobility.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
WHAT DID I MISS???
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
haha! HUGO HAS SOME MAJOR EXPLAINING TO DO!!! lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Hugo:
If Vikii is in this room?? Well great! You know Id probably comment on how she looks then she would start yelling….then I would say sorry and try to hug her and then she would probably run…..
And Ottoline?? Shes nice and all but Vikii…. *Sighs*
(Sorry Otto!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
TO HUGO:
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON OTTOLINE?!?!??!
why is this not the first question I asked lol?
Also…Hugo, I have a little video for you to watch…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Sara! I also love chocolate. Usually I eat 85% dark chocolate, and I know some people hear that, and are like, eww….. How do you react?
I like dark chocolate too! Any chocolate, really, lol
Ohh… I definitely talk to myself, but more than that, I talk to objects. For example, when our internet is being slow, I’ll say something to th…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hugo,
I hope you’re not in trouble!!
Otto
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I started laughing so hard…OH MY GOODNESS!!
To Hugo:
What would you say if I told you that Vikii is hiding somewhere in this room right now and heard what you just said??
- Load More
