-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
Yeah, not that much, lol! I’m taking physical science, so it’s a little bit of physics and all the fundamental forces of the universe. Ya…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So glad you liked my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I am working really hard on it!
Yeah, it looks great!
What is my dream vacay? I would like to visit Newfoundland sometime. It might be a kind of strange destination, but I am not really into the touristy stuff. Newfoundland sounds cool (literally. The snow there is crazy!)
No that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal… after all, without Xandro I don’t know if I’d ever get up the guts to ask you to the dance.” His cheeks flushed at this sudden boldness. Maybe Fynn was rubbing off on him…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you have a favorite contemporary/realistic book? Or maybe series…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Sorry I’ve been MIA this week! I’m back now!
And yes, I think something needs to change. As sad as I am to see it happen, I think it’s for the best. I think the best option for me would be to stick around with whoever reverts back to the party as it was in the first place. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, because I love hiking and mountains. I write a lot of contemporary fiction, too (same thing as realistic, I’m pretty sure) and also historical fiction. I’ve done some mystery and dipped my toes into journalism as well.
What’s your favorite genre to read?
What is your current WIP…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of historical/contemporary fiction, as well as some mystery, and I’ve done journalism as well. I also enjoy hiking and photography.
A few fun questions for you-
What is your favorite snack?
Do you have a favorite quote? -
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh yes now I remember why that almost made me cry
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write primarily historical or contemporary fiction, but I’ve also done some mystery and a bit of journalism as well. I enjoy reading (that goes without saying), photography, and hiking, as well.
You live in Canada… have you been to the Canadian Rockies? (Maybe you live close) My…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
XD XD
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
here’s the first chapter cuz I’m too lazy to dig for it lol XD XD
I bury my face in Bear’s fur and concentrate on the slow, steady rhythm of his breaths, my tears drenching his soft coat.
He whimpers as I squeeze him to my chest a little harder than I meant to.
“I’m sorry,” I whisper, scratching him lightly behind his ear.
I’m l…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
here’s the first chapter cuz I’m too lazy to dig for it lol
I bury my face in Bear’s fur and concentrate on the slow, steady rhythm of his breaths, my tears drenching his soft coat.
He whimpers as I squeeze him to my chest a little harder than I meant to.
“I’m sorry,” I whisper, scratching him lightly behind his ear.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(and I may or may not have almost made Janessa cry…heh…heh..)
Lol is that gonna become one of your writing goals now?
Anyway I don’t fully remember the first chapter you posted… do you know which page that’s posted on so I can go re-read it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! XD He’s an awesome teacher. He’s totally a science nerd, but he’s like super smart. He’s said some things during class that have temporarily broken my brain. And then my brother just laughs at me when I tell him about it. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much for all this advice!! I’ll definitely be applying it.
Which story is this by the way? Is this a new one?
Not a new one. It’s actually my dystopian trilogy that I’ve been working on for over a year now. It keeps changing as I mature as a writer and lately I’ve been really focusing on revamping the first book be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Omc really? that’s hilarious!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
*everyone ignore that i just referred to my espresso as a “he”…XD”
It’s okay, my science teacher refers to atoms as “he”s. 😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(It deleted my post for some reason)
So I just saw the other comments saying that the setting isn’t as big a deal. Personally I think setting is very important, but it also depends on who you are as the author, and what kind of story you want to write.
Your not over thinking it for being concerned about whether your setting is playing…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So I just saw the other comments saying that the setting isn’t as big a deal. Personally I think setting is very important, but it also depends on who you are as the author, and what kind of story you want to write.
Your not over thinking it for being concerned about whether your setting is playing an active role or not, but you also…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe @thearcaneaxiom could help? (Sorry if she already tagged you.)
No problem, thanks for the tag!
- Load More
