-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Amon. *bows head*
I’m mostly known as RAE around here, but am also little-known as Ruee. And I’m a fourteen-year-old girl who is also taller than her mother…and most my friends.
I write sci-fi/fantasy, dabble in poetry, and all around act insane when by myself in my room because I talk to imaginary friends called charries and all the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim and Zahlin are opposites in little, yet so many ways XD
He’s a brutal fighter and is perfectly fine with using any dirty tactic in order to win.
Like, Nahim is brutal too, in that he will remember and carry on a fight for literally years because he just never backs down or gives up until death. But, he is bound by, a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And my personal favorite…

I could make so many moodboards for them, y’all… I love them so much XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @acancello @anyone-else-idk-XD
So I tried a new style of aesthetics… And I really like it so I think I’m gonna make so more. Stay tuned… 👀✨
But for now, these are the first two I tried:

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I think I’ll skip ahead cuz I don’t know what else they could talk about rn. XD
Lukas
They ate dinner without too much of an interruption from Xandro, especially after Lukas bought him his first hamburger. The waitress came back as they finished and asked, “Can I get you anything else?”
“I think I’ll have a milkshake,”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They all look so amazing!! ✨
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is what SE said in an email:
“RAE,
Your faith isn’t a sideshow from your writing.
And this year, we want to help you better weave authentic faith into powerful stories.
Christian storytellers often wrestle with particular questions that secular writers don’t need to think about.
Our 2024 Virtual Summit aims to help…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Thanks!!
Oh my goodness, those look awesome!!!
Girl, that looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks❤️
Also, Rae, Jack was actually based on real people lol, mostly my guy friends so I get what you mean
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
High of 78 today in January…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherum @trailblazer @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @princesachronicle22 @grcr @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @power @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @scoutfinch180 @livingwoodchronicles @beth-torres @hybridlore @evelyn-collins I know we haven’t met, but I’m tagging you anyways…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Also 9/10. Freedom pretty much summed up everything I was going to say lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
9-10 (9.5?) agreement.
Thank you for sharing (Am I supposed to call you your Banananess now?)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He still has his gungedal and green crystal sword.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll guess I’ll write one too.
Lord Nahim Nayhelm
Age 21…by Wondian years. If you go by Earthling years, he’s about 89 or so days younger…if I’m getting my math right.
Nahim is a normal Wondias human with a slight bit of elf. He has black hair, a scar down the right side of his head, which is visible over almost half his forehead, and red…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
We can have them talk…but if you want we can for sure skip ahead!
Livia
“Sure!” she shrugged. “I don’t mind…I doubt Xandro would be allowed inside anyway.”
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
At the end of Rebecca’s bio I was describing her not Lilly
- Load More
