-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
I certainly hope it happens, at least once <3
I forget who it was… someone said there should be a Kingdom Pen conference or something… that would be so much fun!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
go ahead.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I really like the way you put that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Basically, this story started out as a fun party with your characters. And then we switched it to a really crazy/chaotic but extremely FUN Role Play…and then it died after 352 pages 🙁
Jonas made another topic for the action adventure one, but I’m keeping this one as the “Party” section. All the characters woke up after a dream…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

I like how they look handwritten more, but this is just gibberish.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

Just like Lasi’el, this is saying “Ajlu vas Rrajlan? Ajlu rev Rrajlan.” Meaning, “Do you speak Rrajlan? I speak Rrajlan.”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Next conlang showcase! Rrajlan
Rrajlan is spoken by the people of the same name. The Rrajlan people are neighbors to the Shome’el, living beside the dark, cold center of Omialia, known in their tongue as the Alunakan.
Rrajlan has a VSO structure (verb subject object)
Some might find the Rrajlan to be a rude and perhaps even evil people. This…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, that would be something good to build towards later on, but you’ll still need a more immediate plot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim
“I have no idea. I’m unfamiliar with these people, this planet. Shall we head to the palace? Find answers?”
@everyone
I should probably explain that directly post Nanian war Nahim is gonna be very sensitive to certain things, more so than in the last rp. He will also probably refuse to help the Lillenings at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry that I haven’t explained this yet, but Nahum’s sword is a green crystal sword. At the moment, it only looks like a sword handle piece, but it can, when activated, form a green glowing blade. Again, I apologize for not specifying. He also has a gun strapped to his thigh.
Nahim
“I know no place called ‘Spires’. I am the…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna apologize for not keeping up with anything but the rps rn. Having a hard time with life and trying to sort everything out.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Freedom!! what was that sadness I just read?????????
I seriously love Hans, why does he have to turn all bad too????
also this is kind of out of the blue, but I was curious, what is Frida’s backstory??
I know she’s completely unlikable and mean and cruel
*coughs* but so was Lady Tremaine, yet in the live-action…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@prinspcesachronicle22
Nahim
Nahim looked at the purple dagger, than at the woman who held it. He saw her as not much of a threat, but he still had his metal hand resting on his sword pommel.
“Warrioress, amon. ” He bowed his head. “I am Lord Nahim Nayhelm, a child of Laxor, son of Master Anoran. You do not look Native, do you have any clue of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes she does, XD
Nae
Despite her innocent looks and questions about the meanings of words was a Nae that seemed too rarely to come through. She could sense Riker’s fear, sense the commanding, rude presence of his father, sense the quiet, scared nature of the girl in the corner. She stared up at…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nope, Lilitu’s not in here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
She closed her eyes, tremors shaking her small form.
She took a step back.
And another.
And then her back hit the wall.
She was trapped.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I love them! They’re so sweet! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never really heard of the MBTI stuff before KP and haven’t looked much into it…but it sounds cool!
Liv
She looked at Lukas. He was so caring…so-
She felt the tears coming again.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, looking into her eyes.
“I-I-” she tried to keep her voice from breaking. “I made so many friends here…and then I’ll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! Me too 😊😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
🤣 I love that!!!
Lukas is so loyal though. I just did the Myers-Brigg test on him and he’s an ISFJ-T. (I don’t know if you’re into MBTI types or not XD I just discovered them last year and they have been super helpful)
Lukas
He laughed, a laugh full of mirth. “True, but I… I think he’ll understand. He has Callie after all.…[Read more]
- Load More

Aww I’m sorry! (And don’t apologize for not having time to be on KP! Life happens, XD XD) And I know how that feels…my life’s kind of crazy and confusing rn…I know it can be hard ):