-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @rae (almost tagged you @chase 🤣)
Fynn
“Oh, hi! …Fynn, Lukas, Paxton. Just got back from dance class.” The boy brushed a strand of blue-tinted hair off his forehead.
“Some dance class,” Fynn muttered.
“Is that Chase?” Lukas pointed to one of the boys on the bed.
“Oh, yeah.”
“Who’s the kid with the cotton-candy…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah that makes sense. I’m okay with reading that stuff though because from what you’ve said, it doesn’t look like she’s trying to imply anything further than that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Go for it. It’s long though, so you have to buckle up if you plan to read the whole thing.
It’s okay so far. I’m not in love with it like a friend of mine is 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I think that finally helped everything click in my brain. I probably got distracted while I was reading. That happens to me sometimes, especially when I’m reading my textbooks for school. I’ll read a few paragraphs and be thinking about something totally different, and then be like, “I have no idea what I just read.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Um, I think they could room with Amidala. I don’t think anyone’s sharing a dorm with her atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ve actually used that program when I was homeschooled, and it really wasn’t my favorite. I don’t know why…I just didn’t feel like it taught me that much XD
We used Sonlight, and then we just combined a bunch of curriculums for what we needed.
Fair XD Did you use the videos or did a parent teach you?
Yeah, if you’ve ho…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ll also be praying for you!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to hear that! That sounds rough! I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, I know two of my friends really love this series, and I kinda slink off to my shadows when they talk about because it just doesn’t sound interesting (even before I read this topic) but should I try reading it just for the sake of knowing what my friends are talking about?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel like I’m always posting stuff on here..
Anyways
Some of you know I have been diagnosed and treated for Lyhmes and Legionella recently. Even fewer of you know I’ve been sick a lot recently. I haven’t had a cold or anything, but something weirder.
I’ve had to quit working at the Stable because of it. And I dropped out of formal debate in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ll write it again later. Just for those who may post an rp before I do, the gates are open now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Great! I wrote an rp and now it didn’t post. Thirty minutes gone.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
extremely delicious equines. (He means horses.)
Snake! Don’t you DARE eat Tyler while I’m away and can’t protect him! If you do I’ll make Nahim think you’re invisible
Jk, XD. Though, I would be mad if you ate my favorite ride!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Poll!
Whose got a worse back story?
Chase:abused by his father, mother died.
—or—
Jr:genetically created via cloning techniques, given implants and alterations after birth, supposed to be a murderer -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Mars summoned a cloud puff and held it under Chase’s head like a pillow
Awwww that’s so sweet!
“Oh, hi! …Fynn, Lukas, Paxton. Just got back from dance class.”
XDXD that’s great!
Nar
Nar slid into the seat across from Hugo again, smiling as she apologized.
” I just see people and feel like I need to help them, ya know? In my cultu…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
We use a curriculum that helps their students achieve excellence and don’t quite let them slack off (for the most part). If you’re interested, it’s the Abeka Book program. It’s pricey, but it’s cheaper than going to most private schools full-time.
I’ve actually used that program when I was homeschooled, and it really wasn’t my favorit…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I forgot all about this!!!
I mean, it seems like you’re dealing with drama no matter which option you choose (maybe I’m wrong about that?).
yeah pretty much…sadly…
There are a lot of really good curriculums out there, and in my experience, my education as a homeschooler was better than what I got in my one…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
Ottoline
Marcurious scoffed. “What are last names? And why would you have to earn them? That’s stupid.”
“Marcurious!” Ottoline smacked his arm, giving him a warning glare.
“What?” Marcurious shrugged.
Before Marcurious could say anything stupider, a girl appeared
“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
Ottoline
Marcurious scoffed. “What are last names? And why would you have to earn them? That’s stupid.”
“Marcurious!” Ottoline smacked his arm, giving him a warning glare.
“What?” Marcurious shrugged.
Before Marcurious could say anything stupider, a girl appeared
“Hello. I’m Alinetta Catherine Alimi…[Read more]
- Load More
