-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase: “I, I don’t know. P-penguin?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel strangely like rping Chase too, but it’s way to early for him to wake up!
Nar
“It’s fine, you’re not stupid at all. And don’t worry, I don’t think Jr has any mind to harm you unless you harm me. Which I know you won’t.” She took another bite of pastry.
“How are these so good!”
Jr almost laughed.
“Because you can’t cook,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nahim
“Do you doubt me that much, Warrioress? Bop, you are assigned to checking under garden leaves until the Warrioress has no worries. Maid, the only heat signatures are birds and little creatures in this area. The palace has no open ports besides the windows which are only closed in case of storm or war. Inside…” He broke off coughing. His…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
True.
Also, Nahim was recently outfitted with little mini missiles, so if something appeared, he could release those on any enemies. They’d be dead before they saw it coming
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Does Kate really expect that Nahim would be concerned about manners if he thought they were in danger? They’re literally walking into a paradise garden, through an unlocked gate. Plus, he does have scanners, and will occasionally use them. Seriously Kate, I expected better logic from you.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nahim & Bop
As soon as Bop heard the question of how they were going to get in, he leapt off of Nahim’s shoulder. He chippered something, unintelligible as always (he talks like the early Disney Chip and Dale. What do you call that?)
“No, wait! Bop, no!” Nahim groped after the crab as it folded a torch like thing…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nar
Nar accepted the food.
“Floraine” she said as she pressed the fingertips of her right hand to her heart.
Jr could be seen to stiffen.
Nar looked at him.
“Jr, come and share this with me.”
Jr shook his head.
“Jr, Y le wend i ma agcom eten cum yi.”
Jr still shook his head.
“Nih, Nar.”
“Wen,” Nar almost whined. “Ma ku…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
But it would depend on who was the most affected.
Chase is more obviously affected. His asking for permission with his eyes for the simple thing of a slice of pizza, his stutter, his flinching, and sometimes submissive behaviour says very clearly he’s seen hard things.
Jr struggles more inside. He is more dominate than submissive.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Allison hasn’t been on in a while and it was just the two of us doing it XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Thank you for the prayers.
I’ve had it for a long time, just tick diseases take a while to set in. I’m considered in a high risk area for tick bites (stable, live near woods, et cetera) too.
-
Esther replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Is this topic still alive? Cuz I think I wanna join… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @godlyfantasy12
Fynn
“Yeesh. Life’s never dull at this school.” He rolled his eyes. “And you must be the mom in their little friend group, am I right?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
sooo… I saw this earlier but somehow totally forgot to RP. 🤦🏻♀️ My baddd 😂
Callista
Callie’s eyes lit up. “Yes! I believe one other girl’s in our dorm. I think her name is Sef.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok. The teachers I had on video were awesome. (Most of them… some of them not so much XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I think that finally helped everything click in my brain. I probably got distracted while I was reading. That happens to me sometimes, especially when I’m reading my textbooks for school. I’ll read a few paragraphs and be thinking about something totally different, and then be like, “I have no idea what I just read.” XD
I do that AL…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I kind of taught myself, I guess? I was always pretty independent but if I needed help I always asked my Mom.
It was pretty overwhelming at first…I was really socially awkward and didn’t know how to be around other kids my age.
- Load More
