-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Also I have boards!!!

-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @rae
so I know what you guys are all thinking, I wonder what fanfiction Miley has been writing for two weeks… well let me answer it for you
for the third time in a row, I’m rewriting the wonderful Wanda and Pietro AU XD Okay but this time is going to last
Hannah is still going to be in it, but not until later,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So, recently Chase and how he speaks has been on my mind.
When I first made him up, he spoke normally, just preferred not to speak at all, when I rped with him, I decided he was the person who stuttered when unfamiliar. After a while, I decided his stutter should be normal, but now I’m thinking about giving him slight Aphasia.
Aphasia is when…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m not gonna try to match Rae’s dramatic intros, lol. Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, mostly known around here as Trailblazer! My desire is to glorify God through my writing, and I write primarily historical and contemporary fiction, but I’ve done some mystery, too, and I also enjoy journalism, although I haven’t done much of that in a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Had to to get my best intro for Wyoh…
Wyoh’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely in her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
@savannah_grace2009 and I named her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh! I didn’t introduce myself and Wyoh!
I’m a horse crazy sci-fi/fantasy writer who is fourteen. I have one revision draft of a WIP, scraps of other things, and what feels like thousands of charries, ideas and WIP’s to my friends. Lotr and httyd fan.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Holis! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
How to set up your profile…
To set up your written profile
Go to the page that is for your account on KP. Click on ‘profile’ should be under your profile picture, and your post number. Then click on ‘edit’. should be under where you clicked for profile. Scroll down and fill in as many or as few of the boxes below. You can also…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Changed my mind, don’t feel like typing it out again…so I reposted this, yes past tense, because Wyoh ate it!
Just for context, white eyes for Chase means pain and/or stress.
Chase
The Forest. His place of peace. He felt himself falling into a sweet bed of moss, dry and warm with a relaxing earthy…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Changed my mind. I don’t feel like typing it out again. I’ll just have to live.
Just for context, white eyes for Chase means pain and/or stress.
Chase
The Forest. His place of peace. He felt himself falling into a sweet bed of moss, dry and warm with a relaxing earthy smell. Around him, there were l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Just for context, white eyes for Chase means pain and/or stress.
Chase
The Forest. His place of peace. He felt himself falling into a sweet bed of moss, dry and warm with a relaxing earthy smell. Around him, there were little creatures, chittering and chattering to themselves, sometimes looking at him as…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ARE YOU TWO READING MY MIND?! THIS IS CREEPY!!! Literally as I read Paxton’s POV, I was thinking that I should have Chase wake up prematurely because of a bad dream, then suddenly I see that you wrote he was troubled in his sleep! Like, what’s goin’ on?!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
What curriculums have you used for your other subjects?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I did IEW for two of my years in high school! I loved it! It really helped me hone my writing skills, and I did the advanced us history writing course with the CHEX homeschool group. Combining history and writing was so much fun!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s so cool!
I’ve been to a couple of the Sight and Sound shows, but I think my favorite was the movie they made last year for Christmas- I Heard the Bells.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I repeat, I AM NOT sane! I write!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Idk, I honestly think this rp is starting off kinda boring…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Awww, so cute… Both of them. I seriously cannot decide which one was more adorable…but yes, Hans needs a hug
Another one
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, the poor baby!
But, I’m not concerned for him when he falls asleep on the shoulder of someone he before wouldn’t even talk too…it’s just beautiful when he accepts his foster family <3 and afterwards, I won’t be worried when he finally understands and gets saved, but that’ll be a while in the future. Rn, he’s just…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Guys, I am genuinely concerned for Chase…his dreams are so dark! Like, sometimes their sweet, like dreams about the forest, but if it gets on the topic of people…let me just say someone usually ends up murdered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay!
Nar
Nar nodded as if she was in slow motion.
“That’s nice.” She smiled weirdly and pulled at her sleeve. “I…don’t usually keep up with fashion kinda obviously. I’ll wear anything comfortable, clean, and not hideous. Funnily enough, Jr is wearing more fashionable clothing than me.” She laughed more like a “heh…[Read more]
- Load More

Sanity is overrated, anyways.