-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*Happily goes about my day*
*sees that Freedom wrote a scene*
*runs over and reads it*
*isn’t shocked to see that it’s sad yet it’s about Hans*
*goes back to the sobbing corner for a while*
WHY???!!!
also congratulations on the progress with your writing!!!
but Hans… also Eleanor is quick, she doesn’t waste a…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Since I mentioned it over on the RP…
How are you doing? 😊 How’s writing been? -
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes you gotta feel it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh and just to clarify, the words that I suggested should be taken out shouldn’t be taken out every time they’re in your prose. It’s just a good rule of thumb to follow, not some law. Just wanted to make that clear. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I was just about to ask how you were doing when I saw this in my inbox! Glad you’re back!!
Um, I don’t think so. It’s a new day though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer I don’t know much about this time period, but I really enjoyed it so far! It does draw you in.
I feel like it’s hard to have character development within one chapter, but I’d be interested to see where this goes! Please tag me if you post more ! 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s okay. XD, you would giggle in delight at my first reaction when I read that. My surprise was as great as when Axiom asked what tastebuds tasted like when I first joined KP, XD
Yes, shape shifting helps, but before he knew he could shape shift, since the time he was born, he’s always had a fantastical connection with animals. Part…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummm sorry I disappeared….
But I did see this post, just didn’t respond.
I have been praying for you and your Grandma and hope everything gets better <3
*hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am soooo sorry I just disappeared! I’ve been getting really busy…is there anything I need to be caught up on before I RP Liv again???
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna ignite over this, you have majorly downplayed Grathmere!
Well, just because Grathmere would prefer to kill everyone doesn’t mean he would. For one thing, I doubt he could beat all of our characters, and for another, Koshtin (assuming he’s still in this RP) probably wouldn’t want that.
Grathmere could kill Black Sky if he wished…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, never mind.
Sorry, just saw @princesachroncile22 ‘s post, and realized that Javan also wears suits and acts very polite and like a gentlemen. Maybe we don’t want two of those ..
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My best spy/villain is in prison on Realn, and betrayed Nahim. He’s out of the question.
Grathmere…okay, so he’d be the best spy out of all of mine, except…he’d prefer to kill them all (especially Nahim) so the rp would die pretty quickly. Rigere and Angere might work, but I think the best might be Javam Ram.
What do you guys think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
If Snake is a famed person, and you entered a villain from years after his death, would not the culture by then have maybe painted his image like that of the most desirable? For instance, many Greek hero depictions follow the most desirable physical and spiritual traits of the time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, pressed the button prematurely.
Chase (continued)
His aunt. He had an aunt. For real. Legally. The sister of his father.
No.
He wanted to be Chase Duke Marshall, not Chase Duke, charge of Ms. Duke. He didn’t want to be back in his father’s family, for all he knew all of them were bad blood. His father had died. Dead.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’d take a lot to get Chase to join, but maybe he will.
Don’t worry. I had never written Chase POV before this either, and Jr is a confused mess. I knew how Nar would be, though I also had never written her POV, but Jr is like…trying to describe the taste of mango without saying mango. Nearly impossible! Sorry, I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @esther-c @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed (I hope I got that right this time lol) @vinagirl @idon’trememberwhoelsewantedtofollowalongonthis @liberty (I think you’re the one who said you like historical fiction, particularly the American Revolution. If I’m wrong and it’s someone else I’m thinking of, you can ignore…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Um, I don’t think so. I believe I was just pointing out some wording that I felt was a little awkward. My suggestion was a way to word it differently so that it would be smoother to read. As for the describing the forest, you could tap into his emotions a little bit then, but that wasn’t exactly what I was pointing out. I was just sug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, awesome idea!! love it 😎 And it will always give our charries something to do if the RP slows for a little bit. XD
- Load More

@esther-c
Hi!!!! <3
Wellll I may or may not have gotten my heart broken (I hate teenage mood swings…ugh!) …so I've been trying to deal with that. (This guy I have liked on and off for three years asked my nemesis to prom (okay she's not a nemesis…haha!) and it's just been me feeling like I'm not good enough for him and that nobody will ever l…[Read more]
(Sorry I didn’t reply sooner!! KP was acing funky.)
I can’t say I can relate to what you’re feeling, but from reading books and hearing real people’s stories, I can understand what you’re going through. I’ll be praying for you. <3 But I’m so glad it’s brought you closer to the Lord! It’s amazing how He can use a circumstance that we deem bad as a…[Read more]
@esther-c
AHHHHH NOOOOOO
why do I do this to myself???
So you know the guy that I liked that I was talking about up there? (his name’s Jack) welllll…..his older brother Kai (he’s like 17 years old) has been super nice to me and we have so much in common and we’re good friends….AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE GETTING FEELINGS FOR HIM….and I really…[Read more]
Awww, that’s so sweet!!! 🥰 Ahh!! I love that so much!! XD That’s fantastic. 😊 Although I’ve never been in a relationship, my only advice would be to keep it at friends for now. Because who knows, even if this doesn’t turn into anything serious in the future, you could still be great friends. Anddd… if you really do have feelings for him you could…[Read more]
Hahaha yeahhh! I know I’m not ready for a relationship now and I do want it to stay just friends for now. After all, I’m only 14!!! Ugh, I feel like I’m going to start getting a crush on him if I want to or not. And it’s awkward because my “friends” tease me about hopping between brothers….because Jack’s my age and Kai’s older….*sobbing*
I…[Read more]
Oh yeah, I almost forgot that! XD (I’m 14 too) But that’s good. 😊 Oh! One book you must absolutely read (I recommend it to as many girls as I can) is Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer. It’s amazing!!! It totally changed my perspective on how to pray for my future husband and relationships in general. If you can g…[Read more]
@esther-c
Heyyy sorry I haven’t been on in a while!!!
I might have to take Livia out of the RP for now, just because I’ve been sooooo busy!!!! Sorry, I really enjoyed RP’ing Lukas and Livia :/ I’m gonna miss that.
And I may or may not have feelings for the guy I was telling you about…
I’m just waiting for my heart to get broken again…ugh!…[Read more]
You’re totally fine! 😊 I was actually just about to see how you were doing. 😁
Aww, I’m a little disappointed, but I totally understand, so don’t feel too bad about it. 😉 I get life being busy. The school RP has slowed down a bit too.
🤭 I wish I could give you some advice but I really can’t other than pray about it. Journaling or writing out you…[Read more]
@esther-c
Heyyy…just wondering how far you got in my story? I’m not trying to nag you, I just was wondering 🙂 and I am stuck again…so I could really use the help right now XD
Don’t worry about nagging me. 😁 But I was literally thinking about your story this morning. I was like, “oh my goodness I haven’t read it in foreverrr!!” 😂 So I’m going to get to that today and hopefully this week too. I’m soooo sorry I haven’t read it in a while!!
It’s okay! I get it, life happens XD