-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
I will probably read The Sunlit Man first, since that one is available at my library. I had Yumi, but alas, it was returned before I read it. ☹️
Ah, that makes sense. I’ll be reading Sunlit soon. I heard you need a lot of background for it though, but it’s mostly Stormlight stuff, so you should be ok.
I didn’t know there were two. I…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriumI think Wyoh ate your post here?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve read Skyward, Tress of the Emerald Sea, A Frugal Wizard’s Guide to Surviving Medieval England, and all of the Stormlight Archive except Dawnshard, which I think I have from the library, but is missing. Alas.
Awesome! I’ve read all of those except Stormlight 4, which I’m in the middle of. Are you about to read Yumi then, sin…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! A few tips would be nice, but I’m mostly focusing on my other WIPs right now.
Alright:)
Oh yes. Especially at the end when Alcatraz and Bastille were arguing over who broke the balcony. And I’m so glad Grandpa Smedry is still arriving late for his death. I love him.
Yep, Grandpa Smedry is the best! So you’ve read Alc…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Alpha is the most complex and hardest character to capture I have ever written.
As he ages, he changes drastically which doesn’t help me at all. Nahim is easier cuz before he was fifteen, he was a jolly kid. After the Laxan Invasion he changed a lot but then the arc just goes up and he becomes wiser as he grows older and doesn’t change to much.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ⬆⬆⬆
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @anyone-else
Yes, Nahim’s main trait is being protective. I made him that way, and through the course of Guardian Angels, it is a huge piece of my plot. Nahim would never had been captured if he was protective to te point of being rash, and many people in the story would be dead if he hadn’t saved them.
Alpha isn’t protective to the same…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
I have been called upon!
- Cool Username
- I did make an intro post, but Wyoh ate it 😠
- I indeed will explain Wyoh
It all began when a mysterious person posted one singular post on an RP, then deleted their account. The one post was their only post, and KPÂ showed not the slightest information except their username which we saw…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m sorry, did you post here? If you did, Wyoh ate your post. She’s been real hungry lately…
-
Ruth started the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi!
So, for once it’s not a singular character, since Alpha is behaving (for once), Igua is being nice an quiet, and all the rest aren’t starting any squabbles, except Krogen and Derringo ofc. I never can escape those two.
This time it’s an entire group.
Recently I noticed a lot of my MC’s have an underlining feature that is the same, even some…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylinYeah it seemed like all of a sudden there were multiple glitches happening. The other day the forums stopped loading for me, too- I’d click on one and it would never open up. I finally gave up, and when I came back later it was fine.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktatorUnfortunately, where I live in PA, most of the “mountains” are just really big hills lol. But my family has been going up to New Hampshire every summer for the past couple years. In my opinion, those are the best mountains east of the Mississippi. I’ve been to the Blue Ridge mountains, too, and they’re pretty, but they still don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes, it does. We used to have only a couple glitches here and there, but then the ads came, a couple days later I noticed people’s posts disappearing. Every serious glitch has started in February.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I generally lean more towards soft worldbuilding, though I am trying to create a world with harder worldbuilding. (I haven’t actually come up with any good ideas yet though.) My duck world has a very soft magic system, in which pretty much every weird magic idea I’ve had exists. Including a singing pineapple.
Cool! A singing pin…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Random bored me…What does ramen taste like?
Also,I just looked up the ins and outs of introverts, cuz i knew what it meant loosely, I just didn’t know the details, and I am definitely an introvert.
I was an extrovert right through 2020, cuz I remember feeling so isolated and upset not being around people, and then I guess i just changed. -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Greetings your Duckiness!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and I’m currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (I heard your into Sanderson, so…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktatorAghhh my post was eaten… how unfortunate. Now I’ll have to type everything out again. Sigh. I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, because I love hiking, especially in the mountains. I write mostly historical fiction, contemporary, some mystery, and some journalism. I was also homeschooled, and technically I’m a PK, although my dad’s role…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
I promise I did not make him up!!!!!
Cgecko is my big brothers internet name. Kinda like how I use my initials as my username RAE. Just he own geckos and his name starts with C .
-
Esther and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 6 months ago - Load More

Ooo ramen is so good!! It’s not my favorite meal ever but it’s still good 😝 It tastes like softer noodles in chicken broth, with a faintly spicy flavor. I’m actually about to make a huuuuge batch for my family rn!
You can definitely go through phases. I have always been an introvert and porbably always will be 😜 Doesn’t mean you can’t like people,…[Read more]