@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity
I’ve been thinking about the order of my books, how would this sound for titles?
Afterthoughts of Hate
Afterthoughts of a Releaser
Afterthoughts of The Left Behind
(Haven’t come up with a good title for the fourth yet…)
Honest opinions? Does it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice! I would say it’s better, but the restaurant scene could have worked with some changes too.
I staggered over to an almond tree that was bent into the shape of a seat that was covered in moss and fallen flower petals and sunk down on it breathing hard.
I would make that sentence separated into two, it’s a little long.
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Heres a new beginning to my book! Just let me know how you like it and if you see any errors. Thank you!
I ran down a row of almond trees. Their pink and white blossoms were open and each flower contributed to the sweet, woody perfumed air that was luxurious to breath in. Bark and sticks crunched under my bare…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, I would, but my family is about to go out to eat! I’ll try to get one in tonight, if not, then tomorrow. 🙂 Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Happy Birthday!!!
I hope your birthday is AMAZING!!!! 🥳🎉🎈🎊💖
Thank you so much 😊🥰💖!!!!! It has been pretty amazing so far 🥰
Aww Liam!! Riker!! And Cameron!!
XDXD Damien!! He’s so cute.
im also wondering if Vance is still going to get away with Bren because that group is getting large… but I also am enjoying t…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Lol
Of course!!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone-else-who-cares-to-critique
Hey, y’a…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, the whole KP Trinity thing looks AMAZING!!! And the art is EPIC!!!
*clears throat*
Anywho, for what I’m really creating this post for. XD
I noticed on the KP Trinity page that the words describing each part of it, weren’t in the boxes, they just kept going down the page until the words stopped. And the part where…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry it took so long to write back (I’m in the process of moving cross country). I have never heard of any of those words, Omphalophobia is hilarious! I love finding about phobias- I found a few ones.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter
Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW thank you ❤️❤️❤️!! Yes I do too <3<3!! He’s soooo sweet. And my baby Asher!! I feel so bad for putting them through all this 😅😭. But it benefits them, in the end. 🙂
And yes, I will! I’m working on the next part right now actually! 🙂
AHH yes Asherrrrr ❤❤❤
Okay goo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawings from the Dragon in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Very cool! I like the person!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I mean the Shal’le 🤦 Sorry! XD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait to see what happens next!!! 😃✨
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
AHHH!!!! Dylan, Asher!!! That was so good girl!!!…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ah sorry girl! I probably won’t be on much the next day or two, tomorrow is my birthday and I’m going to be gone for a lot of the day. And yes, I think it’s your turn to split up the groups! 🙂
Also, is it my turn to RP as Vance?
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty! 👍 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
oh, just finished it!
Woo-hoo!! 😄 XD
XDXD This is literally my oc’s Tauren and Lesli. She’s been doing that to him since he was little and won’t stop now that he’s a foot taller than her lol. ( I mean if he asked her to she probably would)
That’s awesome!! 🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH! That scene was SO good girl! I love, love, LOVE Dylan! Please write more!!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h and @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks guys!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
well I don’t think their ages would change. I just had mentioned earlier in RPs that their adventure had just started so we’d have to ignore that XD
Sounds good!! And wow, Aram looks very mysterious…
And Oh My Gosh Ginny and Aaron!! That’s adorable!!! 😁❤️🤩 AHHH it’s so much like November and Ara!!
And now I’m imagining Bren kin…[Read more]
- Load More
