@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yay! Riker! 🤩🤩💗🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
That November moodboard is darling!!! Some of those quotes are so goooood!! The I hope one day I’ll be as happy as you pretend to be? So good! I need that one for Keiryn if I ever make him a moodboard.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry! Missed the first part of that I will totally tag you lol 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
I’d love to see some pictures!
Oh, that’s right, cloven. Some of them are absolutely cool! Most of the ones that are named, actually.Arthram, for example, was a cloven at first, I believe. Then there was Elder Cadwick, and Arundelle, and of course, Esben. I felt so bad for him, but I was glad to see Arundelle and Arthram…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I put the first chapter up on the novel critique requests forum, if you’re interested. 😉
-
Esther and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Rina was captured by the Serpenree (a race based off of lizards) when she was very young, never knowing if her parents survived. She is a halfling, born of two races, the Arcanin (a bear-like race, each with their own kind of magic) and the Lupinari (a race based…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can’t write the RP tonight, but I’ll do my best to get to it tomorrow! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH, I KNOW!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😬😬😬 Not yet, actually!!! Ezekiel doesn’t tell them anything, my brave boy. 😅😭😍 He’s rescued by the resistance group (that finally has a name! FINALLY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣) and they don’t really find out about the group until after Hans arrests Riker…😬
Oh good!! But still…JEZYK!! 😭😭😭😭 XDXD It’s soo hard finding names f…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Keilah! Thanks about the design! 😃
1. I have, in fact, written fanfiction (none that I would want to share, lol). I have done a character in middle earth (LOTR), and elf in exile, and a few others, including a character inside of the Wingfeather Saga- Tali, one of the twisted creatures in that one forest I forgot the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcanaxiom
All these characters are so good! Oh man, these are kind of characters that if they ever actually died, I would be super, really, really sad lol. I am curious to how Liren and Kirrtes met. (Hmmm. But only he knows. So would you know? Oh wait, you meant in the book…)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! 💗💗💗
Thank you sooo much for telling me about it!!! 😊😍💗 And yes, me too! I’ve got it on their playlists!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
YW!!! Oh wow!! That’s so awesome though!!!!! 😀
@freedomwriter76 @min
XDXD poor Tauren!! Hurricane Hair…now I can’t hear the word ‘Hurricane’ without thinking of Tauren and Tony XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s awesome! ☺️
Yeah! 🙂
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
Haha, yeah I get that. I have a BUNCH of cousins, so there’s an even amount of ages.
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
YEP!!HURRICANE HAIR HIMSELF! TYSM!! 🥰 SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!
(Ok I’ve gotta have Lesli call him that in my book at some point XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Light! Yeah, it did take awhile! And maybe almost half a brown pencil too 😉
- Load More
