@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks to you both!
Folith-Feolin, musicals are awesome! I would definitely be too nervous to be in one at all, but I love watching them. I would love to see one of your songs if you would tag me whenever you post one!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s definitely the kind of thing that will keep a reader, well, reading. I know I’d keep reading!
One of my other WIPs (a fantasy) that’s kind of taken a backseat for a while is about dragons. In it, there are certain dragons- either Starborn or Fireborn, that have magic. Instead of their magic being transferred genetically,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled and I love acting! I also love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, trying weird food, writing, reading,running, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! That is so amazing you have so many family members! Someday I hope to have a family that big someday! Now I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @princesachronicle22
Homeschoolers unite! 😁
To answer the first question, I have written a few songs- a couple about my characters, which are still somewhat in progress, and a few for my characters to sing in the book.
The character I would want to meet would most likely be Rina, the main character of Healer, my WIP. But I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Knew I was gonna miss one! lol
Here: @mineralizedwritings
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Janelle!
I’m gonna go ahead and tag some people before I start: @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwriting @godlyfantasy12 @folith-feolin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Hopefully I spelled those right lol 😅
My name is Ava. I’m also homeschooled, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm… So, it’s a mystery… 🤔🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I’m usually on pretty late… XD I wright at 9 most days because Idk my brain is just in the mood! lol. Anyways, i’m on rn, How are you doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
That sounds awesome! I’ll totally give it a try.
Let’s see… For the name, let’s try Accalia. It’s a variation of my name, and means wolf (my favorite animal next to a dragon lol)
I have brown hair down to my shoulders, somewhere in between straight and curly, and brown eyes. I’m close to 6 feet tall, if that matters.
Star Wars-…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds awesome! The more dragons, the better! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! It would be so cool if some people actually did have dragon wings, but I guess the ones that didn’t have them would be either be jealous or creeped out, soo… Maybe not lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
pffft I meant @keilah-h lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
keilah-h
Sounds good! I ate speedily so I could come back lol. I don’t know why speedily sounds so weird in that sentence, but it does. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! I like the cyborg! 🙂
Oh and btw I just found the first drawing I did of Rina. It’s actually in color:

Alright, I’ve gotta go eat now lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Go Arthram! lol
The dragon guy looks so cool!
WAIT. Fifteen books? Wow, that’s a lot. How long are they?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ve seen a couple very nice random au chapters and am now curious XD What is it? I saw the one of Ara in a orphanage with a baby, and girl the description of November was so cute!! Is it like a mini au rp yall are doing with a couple charries?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, here it is! On the first page, anyway.
- Load More
