@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightwarriorpen
Beluga Whales. They’re so playful.
Adorable!! I love dogs, obviously. 😜 Cuz a lot of them are super cute and just, well, awesome! XD
My favorite part is that I can do basically whatever I want. There’s hardly any rules (though sometimes that drives me nuts)
Cool! When I do write fantasy, I like it because I get to create a who…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If your contemplating infinity, then are you not transcending your math homework? What type of math is it? If it’s something like logic theory, do you think this would actually help with your homework?
Would my not very fun algebra 2 (Finding solutions to quadratic and linear equations, like where they intersect on a graph) be he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
BAHAHAH that dragon be like “Oh, I can get you outta here. AND INTO MA BELLY XD XD”
For real!! XD XD
Ev: *awkwardly running down the hall with his arm wrapped around Will’s shoulder* We never breathe a word of this to anyone. Especially Ami.
Will: Agreed.
*dies of laughter*
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And if you ask for coal for Christmas, but your naughty, does Santa give you coal?
Does Santa actually exist?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(It blows the mind lol. I’ve been reading a lot about the Mandelbrot set, and it’s crazy how it just continues on forever!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If a question sentence is the question, what is it asking other than the question it is asking? Are prepositions the key to showing the broken logic of questions. Is the self referential question: ‘ “is false of itself?” is false of itself? ‘ a question where questions should never dare to go? Was that, as a question that had a q…
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
(I am back)
(We need to the keep the parentheses and questions rule! 😂) (Optional is Yoda voice, though fun it is. 😁)
(Now to answer some ridiculous questions. *evil laugh*)
Did @esther-c already break the only questions rule unless in parentheses already?
(Maybe… In my defense, I did not s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If we answer a question with a question, we will always have one question, therefore why do we ask a question? Is this not simply a cycle of infinity made to distract me from my math homework?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yeah, it does. Aww thank you! 😊 Yeah, it probably would help! I’ll try to post it in a few minutes. Okay! My cousin is here, so I’ll kinda be on and off sporadically.)
(Whoa. How…just how)
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Either Secret Agent Angel O’Haven, Pastor Timothy Baker, General Scotwot, or Ara von Stargazer. The last two are in my sci-fi book. General Scotwot is a Scottie dog.
Cool! They sound like really fun characters! Aww I LOVE Scottish Terriers! ❤
I’d probably choose Asher, (he’s the character that reminds me of my brother). O…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Me trying to imagine why God would put us in a paradox, and then realizing that I thought that through way to far🤣😅)
Can you daydream at night? How do you handcuff a one-armed man? How far east can you go before you’re really going west? If the sky is the limit, is space over the limit? And if you try to fail, and then succeed,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I am nowhere near finishing the scene…I’ve been having some writers block 🙁 But I did write about 500 more words in it a few days ago that I can share sometime today.)
(And sure!) In which castle?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(No! It’s a good rule, lol)
(Oh okay! Yeah they are)
Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
Does a staircase go up or down?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
What shape is the sky?
What color is a mirror?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh this is so hilarious!!! XDXD I love it already.
These questions are exploding my brain tho…like where do you come up with this?! It’s awesome!
(And ‘Why is Gamora’ is one of my favorite movie quotes ever…and then when Peter’s like “I’m not from earth, I’m from Missouri!” XD)
Oh yes 😏
Or like Yoda… j…
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If you really really want to say something that’s not a question, do you think that maybe we should put that in parentheses? (Like this, statement statement, statement this, statement that.)????
For our sanity and clarity: probably. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*blinks*
Is this ridiculously unnecessary but totally worth it anyway??
Am I going to ponder the answer to these questions for the rest of the day and probably the whole week?? (Or month…? Or year…?)
Yes and most likely.
Will I return?
Do you think we should only be allowed to speak through questions here?
Oh yes 😏
Or lik…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww XD Kiri! Asher’s going to be so flustered XD ❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s the RP!! 😀
(Oh my word, Gideon is so sweet!! 🥰)
Amidala
Ami fell into step beside Lucas and Gideon. She sighed and closed her eyes for a quick moment, trying to calm her nerves.
Gideon looked up at her with a small twelve-year-old smile. “We’ll find them, Amidala. God will help us find them.”
Tears came to Ami’s e…[Read more]
- Load More
