@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank youuu! Ohh, I think I was confused when you asked if I prefer ‘real world roots’ or not. I didn’t know you were asking about roots in a specific culture. Oops! 😅 My goal is not to make all of the names geared towards one culture, but in general, just be intentional with the meaning of everyone’s name. Like, as long as the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the idea of changing the spelling of a non-fantasy name into something that fits. Like your example of Donovyn! Also, the collage is really neat!
Okay! Thank youuuuu!
This might sound weird but the top picture of him looks like a K name and the bottom looks like Donovyn. 😁 Names are so hard!
Haha yeeeeah, I think I chose one of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision can attest to how good his books are. 😉
My personal favorite is Ground Zero, but Refugee, Projekt 1065, Grenade, and Allies are also really good.
YESYESYES! I love Alan Gratz’s books! My favorite is Allies but Ground Zero is a close second! All of his books are so good! His newest one, Two Degrees, was different…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Geez I missed a lot being gone for two days…
AHHHHH! That was SO good girlllll! AH SWEET DYLAN AND POOR ASHER!😭
EEEEEEEEE! I loved that scene! You wrote Tony perfectly, how do you do thatttttt ahhhhhh! I haven’t read much of this MCU fanfic (where could I find itttt???) but I love it!!!!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! You can respond whenever works best for you! <33
I’m decent, had a run in with some family issues yesterday but I’m feeling a little better today. Just trying to wrap up schoolwork for the quarter and get caught up in… math -_-
I’m going to see a movie with my mom this week because my dad’s on a business trip so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey!! I’m about have to get off, unfortunately 🙁. But I can talk some tomorrow!! How are you? How’s writing? 😀
Awww, so cute!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yess he is!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yeah, they’re a lot of fun!!! 🙂 ❤️ (I wasn’t at church last week bc I was sick, and the two little girls that are there basically every Sun…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course!!! 😀 It’s not my quote, so of course!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️😊
Yw!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Aww, I’m so glad!!!!! 😀
Yeah!! 😀 Aww thank you!!
My day’s been amazing!!! Went to church, worship was great…I’m sure service was great too, but I wouldn’t know, lol, I was with the toddlers in nursery, lol!
Then we came home and watched…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yay, Dylan!!!!!! 😍🤩
Yess!!! ❤️❤️
Btw, is it okay if I use that quote by Lewis Smedes about forgiveness? It really fits him, but I saw it in one of your mood boards, so I just wanted to ask. 🙂
How’s your day been, girl? I hope it’s been amazing!!! ❤️❤️❤️ How was church? 🙂
It’s been great!!! Thank you for asking!! ❤️❤️ Church was…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! ❤️❤️❤️
I’m working on Dylan’s mood board some more!!! It will probably be finished sometime tomorrow! I’m excited to show y’all!! 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I’m definitely working on transitioning scenes, especially the battle there.
I’ll just have to let you wonder about Quelin… Don’t want to spoil it lol. But I do love his character and enjoyed writing him. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Whew! Good. 🙂
😊 Yeah!
I know right! Me too! *hug*❤️❤️ I’m doing good! I was sick the last couple days but I’m better now. And two nights ago I got an idea for a new story so I’m really excited about it. Even though I really should be working on my other ones. *wry grin* It’s funny because ideas come at the weirdest times and then I s…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be sure to share it when I finish it!!! 😀
Okay!! Thank you!! Can’t wait! 😀
Yay, a redemption arc!
Yess!!! I love redemption arcs 😁
*nervous gasp* I really hope Asher is ok!! Great scene though, girl!!!
Yeah me too 😬. He will be! Aww thanks girl!! 💖💖💖
I feel like we haven’t talked in forever!! I’ve m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD thanks! idk what it is, I was just messing around and seeing what the results would be lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
For quite a while, though I’ve never really been serious about it. Just kind of random scribbles in notebooks, that technically are supposed to be for schoolwork lol. I basically just needed to get the idea for what Rina was going to look like. That drawing is probably one of my favorites. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
One time that happened to me. I went to my profile (I forget which part of it) and apparently my email notifs were turned off. I turned them on and it was fixed. Idk if that’s the problem for your profile or not. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw you mentioned the MBTI test. Where can I take that for my characters?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That works. 🙂
- Load More
