@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD
But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!
Do NOT worry about it, girl! Ackkk, tech…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh, okay! 😁 That makes sense now. Thanks so much!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!!
I’ll have to hop on here later and post something. 😀
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length.
I just did one too!! Mine was so much shorter. XD It’s impressive that you made it that long! Great job!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, well, you like it, and that’s the most important thing!!!! 😃😁❤️😊
Definitely! 😊
-
Allison and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahhh, yessss. Rilla of Ingleside is honestly one of my favorite books. <3 Walter is amazing.
Same!!!!!!
Did you ever see the poem someone wrote for him (the one that they allude to in the book many times)?
Um… I can’t remember… which poem was it?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah, I have no archery backround so I followed the reference with extra care XD
Thanks so much! Glad you like it! XD
XD thank you!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizdwritings
Matthew
Jared’s brow furrowed and a forlorn expression covered his face.
He looked…lonely.
So lonely.
And I knew exactly how that felt.
Jared wrapped his arms around himself, trying to protect his body against the chill. “I-I don’t have any friends.”
I squeezed my eyes shut, my heart aching for this…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD
But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!
HIIIII! *jumps up and down with…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m so glad he gets redeemed, but…but…
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
AHHH I know right!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
(i understand though. XD i have to do it a lot to charries, and everyone knows it 😂😂😂)
XDXD Haha, yeah. Sometimes it just has to happen, for the other characters to benefit from it (or not benefit, depends on the story 😂😭😭)
Aww, girl,…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re fine! Any help is appreciated, and you’ve never come off like that.
Also, if you ever do post a chapter of your WIP, I would love to read it and offer any advice I can!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Full honesty, I started this WIP maybe a couple months ago, so it’s not very far along yet worldbuilding-wise🤣. These are all things I’m going to have to work out. Thanks for mentioning them, because it makes things so much easier when I can have some kind of list of things to tweak or change.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This is a great idea! I love your description! 😃
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length. I made it a short version of a WIP I worked on when I was in… third grade? 🤣
Anyway, here it is:
Wolf
Sirius ran. Over the hills. Past the rocky…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
They hold them to the side. My original thought was that it would be awkward- and would look strange- for them to hold it straight out. Not to get into too much detail but an enemy could just shove the handle down their throat… Yeah, so to the side. Besides, in most battles (there are few for the Felisaro anyway, as they don’t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! Thanks for the great advice! (And the more critiquing the better. it really does help)
To answer your question, yes, Quelin is definitely going to be a big part of the story. As for the whole thing about the thumbs, the Felisaro had to be extremely inventive to get past that. They basically started out with…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lighoverdarkness6 @loopylin @janellebelovedpig @power @booksbyjayna @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper and everyone!
I had a great idea! We all should do a scrapbook! Just post a little bit or a lot whenever, you do something your proud of in writing! Share your characters, story, great ideas, want to thank somebody or just leave them a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And you’re so welcome!! They are so entertaining and I love reading them!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes…
You heard me right. (Unfortunately 🙁)
I’ve been mapping out his character arc…and, well…
That’s the end of it.
BUT!! He is redeemed before he dies. But yea…when I said before I don’t feel bad for him much…I do feel bad for him here. But Dylan…I feel SO bad for Dylan…
😭😭😭😭
- Load More
