@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Random thought rq, Blackhorn’s speech was normally italicized, but it didn’t do that when I transferred it, so that’s why it’s weird. 😅 Thanks to everyone who reads through that lol.
Thanks!!! 😃
Thanks! And I get it, sometimes I even confuse myself with worlds that I built. 🤣
Hmmm…. Good question. I guess I’d…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for understanding 😊😅 Yes it can be!! I’m great! Had a long day today, but long in a good way.
Of course! Ah yes, I get that.
AHH IKR!! He is such a good villain and I love how The Rings Of Power is showing his backstory and (some of) why he is the way he is in the movies!
YESYESYES! I wish they would go even farther b…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Agreed! Oh really? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never read the book… it’s on my list for the year. Oooh, well the Oh Hellos are SO good! Hm… well I love a lot of the songs on the Through the Deep, Dark Valley album. Hello My Old Heart is one of their popular songs and I really like it. But Dear Wormwood is their best album!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It issss! I love that section to! My favorite song is definitely Dear Wormwood, (it’s one on my charries theme songs) but I also like Thus Always to Tyrants, and Where is Your Rider. Do you listen to anything else by the Oh Hellos?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m technically not on here, but I creepily stalk this forum because I love music for charries. 😂 but anyways… YES I LOVE THAT ALBUM
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And yeah, this is the same Elryn from before, just younger. I just realized I already put him somewhere, and it would be confusing, so… Yeah. 😅🤣 This is a later version, so that last one had his name with an ‘i’ instead of a ‘y’. But the plan is to make a book later about Elryn specifically, which is the scene in…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-and-the-people-I’m-probably-forgetting 😅
Okay, y’all, so I know this is kinda long (and also I have way to many novel ideas), but this is the first chapter to a book I’ve been thinking about. So… I figured I’d just share it to…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wait, you tagged Keila. Did you mean to tag her or me? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks for the piece of insight!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I drew these little guys a while back by following the directions in a book. 😜

-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-lol-XD
I did this during history class, lol.
(Don’t mind the faint pencil marks or the fact that I used a ball point pen. I was doing it in history class after all. XD)
I’m not very happy with how the e’s turned out, but I didn’t notice until I had traced over it in pen. 😅 I did not draw this quite freehand though. I had a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Theme Music for the Scene You’re in Right Now in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh fun!! I’ll have to hop on here some time when I’m actually writing. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
He’s so cool!! 😄
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, Ara is amazing. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! I love them too! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I could definitely get a feel for the characters.
I’ll totally read more if you post some more! 😀
I agree with Solfyre, that the names remind me of Pilgrim’s Progess. But of course that’s not a bad thing! 🙂
Keep up the good work!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! As are all the ones I’ve seen from you so far!
Yw!! 😄
Aw, thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

If you can’t tell, Ev might be my favorite… 😜
- Load More
