@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity@starshiness@elanor
Those are all amazing! They each are so beautiful and they paint a picture and are meaningful! If you have any more, please share! 🙂
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Hi! Im not going to be on KP to much this week. We are driving cross country and getting to our stops pretty late. Ill be on as often as I can, but it might take me a while to reply! -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next section on Jade. It’s sort of small.
Jade wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, shivering in the bitter wind. The trip to Brekya would be a long one, but it seemed necessary. Dragon scouts were there, dragons that had used some kind of ma…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol maybe I will have to watch the movies sometime… if I ever watch any amount of Marvel that will probably the Captain America movies, thanks to you XD
He does look very cool though.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Idk how often we’re circling back, but here:
The girl’s hands flew to her hips and she skewered me with her glare. “Why do you, a complete stranger, need to know my business? Isn’t that kind of nosy?”
I shrugged. “Maybe. Let’s just start with your name, t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I like the wings! And the webbed hands are cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Somewhat, I guess. At first I wasn’t sure who would be who, so it kind of just happened. But the main idea of the shifter thing is not like a shape-shifter, but of her ability to shift reality in someone’s mind. Her eyes change when she’s doing it, making them appear more dragon-like, at least in color.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He sounds cool!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 😄😊
Oh ok, that’s a really good point. That’s a really good idea. Thanks for the help! 😀
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Bravo! 😅🤣
Idk how often we’re supposed to write, but here’s Eclipse again.
Eclipse walked down the hallway, focusing on the flames in the torches. If he was judging them right, he should be going straight to the… Well, in one direction. He wasn’t sure which.
Azar’s excitement was making Eclipse nervous. Stop…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronarcanin
Yes, I agree, awesome cliffhanger! Can’t wait to see what happens next! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Poem Advice on Punctuation in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Here are my ideas for punctuation. I put them all in bold.
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever,
Desirable far beyond refined gold.
Thy judgments are true, righteous altogether,
Sweeter than the sweetest honeycomb.
Turning simple to wise,
Righteous, rejoicing the heart,
Purely, the light of my eyes,
Cleansing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I liked the long RP! 😁
Thx!
Ev
Ev grinned at Tony and Sam’s messing around. But he seriously considered Tony’s offer to help in math and science. Those were his weakest subjects. And if he wanted his father to be pleased, then maybe some help would be needed…
No. He wouldn’t mention anything about it… for now. He’d do just fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Here it is!
(It is really weird for me to get used to using his first name because all my charries call him by his last name. 😂)
Derek Len
Derek eyes the two people in front of him warily. One was a girl who was the height of a child, and the other was a man probably a foot taller than Derek.
The girl smiled sweetly up at Derek.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Exactly! Forgiveness is so important.
Janus! 😬 Oh boy.
And Ridley. I feel so bad for him! 😭 (Especially after reading his RP.) I’m glad he gets redeemed. 🙂
But I also feel so bad for Lyn. Poor girl. 😭
…
…
NoVeMbEr?!?!?!
WhAt?!
I must know more!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah!
I think I’m gonna go with Tali as the shifter.ÂBrycen’s POV can then be sort of misleading, because you might expect it to be him, but idk.@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next part of the Dragonsbane Society!
Brycen met Aiden at the Badger just as the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Poor Ridley!! 😭
- Load More

Alrighty! Have fun! 🙂
Alright! 🙂 Hope you have fun!! 😀
Enjoy your trip!
How was your trip?
Hi! I’m soooooooo sorry that it took me so long to respond. We have no internet at our new house and we are getting it in a bit longer than a week. KP doesn’t work very well on my phone at all, so I’ll try to be on in a week! I miss you all!