@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else interested
I just got a new monitor (ok it’s my parents old one XD) and because the colors are so much better… I CAN ACTUALLY BLEND!!! XD Anyways, here’s Tauren.

-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Sorry, I messed up everyone’s names 🙂
I really like “In too deep” but we can think of more if you want 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright! Hmm… Let’s see. I’ll just try to think of a few random ideas.
The Secret Door
The Forbidden Portal
In Too Deep
Far from Home
These are pretty vague, but I didn’t really have enough info to think of something better. 😅🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
I really dont know how it should go yet 😀 But heres the whole story together. It might help anyone create another piece 🙂 What should we call it? Or should we wait till its finished. We can start thinking of names now!
One bright sunny day, I watched a gir…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh wow it’s so accurate!!! 🤣🤣
Although I think sometimes insanity trumps imagination… 🤔🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh man let’s hope KP doesn’t eat this… Idk how that works. 🤣
Randomly found this a few days ago:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12
Heheh I think I gave a rough cliffhanger there. 😅🤣
Any ideas for the next part of the story?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmmm… Having a hard time deciding. Maybe Jacque, because he’s French? 😅🤣 Honestly I’m fine with any of them, they all sound cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem! (Trust me, geography is not usually my strong suit, but I decided to take the time to learn when I got into map-making. If you ever want to learn more about maps, WASD20 is a good youtuber who does fantasy maps. He does some DND stuff, but I just look at his mapping stuff in general. It was funny, actually, because when I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, did I make any sense, or did I sound like I was blabbering gibberish?🤣
(I think it made as much sense as it could to my brain. 🤣)
(Woah… Ok then! 😄👍😂😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
There’s a lot happening right now XD
Ikr?! XD
I’ll let @godlyfantasy12 RP next since Ev is about to get in trouble with the headmistress. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Barlowes:

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Woah… that looks long…
Anyway, here are their pics! 😀

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-I-missed-or-is-interested
It’s finally time for my MCs’ families!! 😄 Get ready everybody. It’s nine charries. XD
(Also, I put their name meanings, since I have that on the doc.)
Let’s start with the Nadirs!…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I love it!!! 😃
The only thing I would suggest is with your rivers at the bottom of the map, or maybe just one, Grange, if I’m reading that right. Usually (unless this is unique to your world) no river goes from one ocean to another. That would make two continents, or a continent and an island. So because of that it seems that you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, good. 😅 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok! I’m ok with skipping a few days after the boarding announcement is made. After the situation with Ev is resolved and everyone else is ready to move on, of course. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OH, wait! Steve is an artist too!!!! And also, Ami having a crush on Clint is just so cute XD🥰💕
Oh, that’s awesome!!
Ahh!!! I know, I love it!! 😆🥰
“Letters don’t belong here…” he muttered, “they’re supposed to be in English class, not Math.”
I agree Steve. 😂 I say that all the time. XD
(hey, you think this group could run into…
- Load More
