<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | Smiley | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/smiley/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/smiley/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Smiley&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:59:16 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c285e7e9c6f6028bda59743cb82f2291</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210923/#acomment-211108</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 23:35:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry, I didn’t see this message! </p>
<p>I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now. </p>
<p>How about you? How is your family doing?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you d [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f824e9d2e7c43bb76b600b3adba963f8</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213792</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 18:13:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/e-m-trepke/" rel="nofollow ugc">@e-m-trepke</a></p>
<p>Hiiiiii!! It&#8217;s been a while, haha! How are you??</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve published Leon/Riker&#8217;s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I&#8217;ve been <em>super </em>busy.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63bdeec1782f8214326ae5d68c86232e</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 18:11:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<p>Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d8bc65c341f6ae324ee9447100b2182</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213760</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 20:17:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat</p>
<p>ooops XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">845b036aa545e7cf755195c51b7b59b0</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-211021</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:30:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m doing okay! I&#8217;ve been busy with school and volleyball! And I&#8217;m currently leading a Bible study with my friend, so God is totally working through us. It&#8217;s hard because I feel burnt out, exhausted and sad a lot&#8211;still walking through lots of grief. But I&#8217;m trying to trust God for every day. I can&#8217;t believe I&#8217;m a senior!<br />
How are you?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">306cab2491574fd8a3e6f5fbe53b195a</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/95/#post-213755</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:27:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73ebc3dd7d7ac4a84c02a16a4e7e4024</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210923/#acomment-211019</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:20:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah it&#8217;s senior year!!! AHHH<br />
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you d [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85933acb75e4313052e1e4e2214d32e7</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/209753/#acomment-211018</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:16:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! I&#8217;m doing pretty good. I&#8217;m a month into senior year!!! AHH!<br />
how have you been?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨</a> posted an update yo yo yo I&#8217;m alive hehe			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e82f903ea645489f5b08697469f58633</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213736</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:15:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Everyone&#8217;s art is soooo good</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it&#8217;s&#8230;a process&#x1f605;&#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77e7be888bd42a0de0de3b0419d38340</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213735</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:00:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<blockquote><p>I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?</p></blockquote>
<p>Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven&#8217;t decided if he&#8217;s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I&#8217;m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210997"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213735" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52a92e6c86fc1deb6cd7fedf45a2831a</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 15:52:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<blockquote><p>*Screams*!!!!!</p>
<p>I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!</p></blockquote>
<p>Ahh yesss, I am <strong><em>so </em></strong>excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I&#8217;m looking forward to and UGHHH I can&#8217;t wait.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! &#x1f602;</p></blockquote>
<p>No one h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210995"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66167dcc11e11059f54fd4d9268bef37</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted an update: @esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while s [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210924/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 00:02:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a> Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c23f0b4fc73113de49a8cc6f883695e</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted an update: @savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210923/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 00:02:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">380d6d7b88650c3879f7bd98d74dbce0</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213644</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:05:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>forgot to also tag <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15c7b38fa86170434365a81f10298c4a</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213643</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 23:05:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>Annnnddddd I disappeared again&#x1f602;&#x1f92a;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I&#8217;m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series&#8230; (that I don&#8217;t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I&#8217;ve last&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210898"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/608/#post-213643" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2604b6a84c175f0eea51f755f6038df8</guid>
				<title>Esther posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-210710</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:01:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HI SARAAAA<br />
I have been so bad about keeping up with posts here &#x1f62d; How are you doing??</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7ee42ee8d2ebd52c746e3b3f4af9128</guid>
				<title>Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-213447</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 16:00:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a></p>
<p>Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late &#x1f62d;</p>
<p>Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.</p>
<p>I&#8217;d also add that there&#8217;s a reason cliches and tropes exist&#8211;and that&#8217;s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210709"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-213447" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d32d29bc0decdc24932b0b87cda52d4</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/604/#post-213186</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 20:52:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha. I <em>thought </em>it was going to be a trilogy, but atm it looks like it&#8217;ll have to be 4 books instead of 3, making it a series rather than the trilogy I first thought it was going to be. I&#8217;m almost 20k words into Draft 1 of Book 3; I finished Draft 1 of Book 2 o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210453"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/604/#post-213186" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2442b21c6e321926fb643e1045dbba8</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/604/#post-213178</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 16:52:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> A lot&#x1f92a;</p>
<p>Graduated HS, and I&#8217;ve been writing, drawing, spending time with family, getting a job, a lot of things that have kept me busy and off of KP</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">587f39488c77ffbe1c57e792ceb8645f</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/604/#post-213176</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 16:35:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em>*pokes head inside*</em> Hi everyone</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51e54e1f42bcd82f1780561e45ba7061</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/6/#post-213053</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 03:41:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not gonna make the youtube one because it&#8217;s too much work hahaha</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">495d901e9434ac1f2911b8d1c6c42c87</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/5/#post-213052</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 03:41:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="Spotify Embed: KP PLAYLIST" style="border-radius: 12px" width="100%" height="352" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/4JZItcyYWHSCK6RN58N8Ua?si=dWdpWacFRGKyiLqdLhWiOg&amp;utm_source=oembed&amp;pi=dLGdQ8TIRoCAV"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f191e3450b93dff229889fc1f5bf7be4</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-212844</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 13:54:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a></p>
<p>Umm guys I need some help.</p>
<p>I think my story has outgrown all the powers and stuff. it just makes it complicated!!</p>
<p>The more I read books nowadays there are a LOT of books out there similar to mine. Like, there are all the rich people with powers, and they have control over the people who don&#8217;t have powers.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210115"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/new-and-improved-wip/page/35/#post-212844" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa963edc32436a9a28b84dac4d264a27</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/210114/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 13:48:08 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c53f8767ac00b10e809790235caccec</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/209753/#acomment-210113</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 13:45:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hI!!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨</a> posted an update yo yo yo I&#8217;m alive hehe			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">faa3569bae544daed5cdc1d38d21a74b</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/598/#post-212843</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 13:44:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/grcr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@grcr</a> @others who remember my book</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>GUYSSSS</p>
<p>I found a song that is like the theme song of my Andromeda book</p>
<p>It&#8217;s called Commodity by Remedy Drive!! It fits sooo well</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c2a19281d886839c3f52200adb09e6c</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-playlist/page/5/#post-212842</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 13:42:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Guys I have failed XD</p>
<p>I fell off the face of the earth again!! I will post the links either today or tomorrow for sure hahaha I&#8217;m so sorry for the delay!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb325db66daaee4d8a7833eb2cf86a7a</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/209388/#acomment-209852</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 04:20:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jonas!!!<br />
Isn&#8217;t it crazy that we did the whole Character Party thing during my freshman year, and now I&#8217;m about to be a senior&#8230;<br />
it&#8217;s crazy how fast time goes. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/jonas/" rel="nofollow ugc">Cloaked Mystery</a> posted an update How&#8217;s everyone doing? (Don&#8217;t know if anyone will see this, since it looks like no one&#8217;s been on here much, but just in case, I do still exist. I am alive.) I see that the last thing [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5875c314b9951eac630e3e22771c6874</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-209851</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 04:17:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HI ESTHER &lt;333</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11a97db45b75dfd21a285a8997df4ae0</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208274/#acomment-209850</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 04:16:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry! I just now saw this&#8230;.oops<br />
That makes sense though. I can understand the anxiety side of it a little bit. </p>
<p>About that&#8230;I haven&#8217;t touched Andromeda in forever&#8230;XD Ive been so busy and haven&#8217;t felt very creative. But it&#8217;s okay I guess.<br />
I miss everyone on here!!!! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Hi! How are you doing?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c30b41741e218f90e544cf1ca2bfc790</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/596/#post-212481</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jun 2026 13:43:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>sup dawgs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e602615c47dc4bceee9c562a94d5bc5f</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update: yo yo yo I&#039;m alive hehe</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/209753/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jun 2026 13:43:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>yo yo yo I&#8217;m alive hehe</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">030c341ded9f2ca9f4ddf593df71b06b</guid>
				<title>MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-google-meet/page/30/#post-212328</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 23:13:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;m here! I might stop by for a bit</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fb28d948a800e95890a975918ce1d8e</guid>
				<title>MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/kp-google-meet/page/29/#post-212287</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2026 02:53:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Thanks for the tag!</p>
<p>It looks like you guys haven&#8217;t decided on a time yet? If it&#8217;s after like 2 pst then I&#8217;ll probably stop by for a little while. I&#8217;m free most afternoons except thursdays and random days if I have something.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fa7c6e8d446defdc472a2e1e845a6b7</guid>
				<title>MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/29/#post-211622</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Apr 2026 06:08:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I haven&#8217;t written for this in so long&#8230; loops I feel like the crow in your pfp.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Flax toys with the buttered bread on his plate. Roughly half of the plate had been eaten, yet a dull ache still throbbed in the pit of his stomach. The tables noise had only gotten worse, and a by glance out the tall arched windows of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208919"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/29/#post-211622" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b0474a47b8bafd61d6cd5512fd1c6ba</guid>
				<title>MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guess who&#039;s back for now in the forum Start HERE</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/guess-whos-back-for-now/page/2/#post-211501</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Apr 2026 00:52:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theshadow/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theshadow</a></p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>ah that makes sense. Sometimes daydreaming up scenes is so much easier than writing.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30c32cb74a09d9ae720c44ec5ec50b0d</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208274/#acomment-208790</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2026 22:49:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*world building and writing as well</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Hi! How are you doing?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ede8b04432d0770430d13e4f4d1ebf3</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208274/#acomment-208789</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2026 22:49:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mostly just a lot of trying to figure out what God’s speaking to me, and how to obey Him, but tied up with anxiety and some other stuff. I don’t know, it’s been a tough time but it’s also been really cool to see Him working and growing my relationship with Him!<br />
That’s awesome!! Politics are fun when you get into them! (Sort of, at least the made&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208789"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208274/#acomment-208789" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Hi! How are you doing?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39575b863bc8905848ffe25ac13359b1</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/page/2/#post-211472</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2026 17:15:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a></p>
<p>Thank you!!!</p>
<p>I like it because it makes sense&#8211;they don&#8217;t want a child ruling their country and it&#8217;s something that I haven&#8217;t seen a lot of fantasy books incorporate.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m still fleshing out how Wadsat connects to all of it. I&#8217;m thinking that maybe some Paynes are so poor that they have to sell themselves into slavery to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208778"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/page/2/#post-211472" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42839979680c95ccd41e5f749bfa4695</guid>
				<title>Esther replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/couple-rp/page/25/#post-211469</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2026 15:47:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/princesachronicle22/" rel="nofollow ugc">@princesachronicle22</a></p>
<p>Okay yay!! I think I’ll introduce them later today! &lt;33</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8145b69e8d1ef0a16aeb5815109d4ae6</guid>
				<title>Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/page/2/#post-211466</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2026 15:15:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a></p>
<p>This is really good, Sara!! It’s not like super confusing with a ton of political stuff going on that doesn’t make sense, but it’s not so simple that it’s not realistic. I actually think it’s really realistic and something I could totally understand happening in our world (and I think it actually has before… War of 1812 anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208772"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/page/2/#post-211466" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f90b71ae760a8efa68b75d776c45161b</guid>
				<title>Esther replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/couple-rp/page/25/#post-211465</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2026 15:03:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is this RP pretty active?? And is there a place I can jump in?? I have a new couple from my new WIP that would be fun to play around with &#x1f61d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52ed1cc9223c545082ce43dcfc073617</guid>
				<title>Esther posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-208770</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Apr 2026 15:02:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiii!<br />
Awww, that’s hard &#x1f97a; But I’m glad you’ve seen Him working through this! &#x1f495; I’ll be praying for you &#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb;<br />
Nooo, I totally get that. I’ve been starting to realize that right now is just a preparation time for me as an author. Like, there’s no rush to get published young, so it’s looking like I’m going to wait on jumping into the publishing worl&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208770"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208544/#acomment-208770" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">Esther</a> posted an update Guyssss, I am not active enough on here and I miss chatting with y’all &#x1f62d;&#x1faf6;&#x1f3fb; I’m gonna do my best to be popping in here more frequently &#x1f642;&#x200d;&#x2195;&#xfe0f; (Any RP suggestions??) 

How are you all doi [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bb946e7fd07d7a1a68a2eb25bd6541e</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/208274/#acomment-208760</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 21:31:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s okay!<br />
Aw man I&#8217;m sorry, that&#8217;s the worst!!! What kind of struggles have you been having?<br />
I&#8217;m doing good. Prom went well and I&#8217;m so obsessed with planning my story hehehe<br />
Who knew making up politics could be so much fun???</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> Hi! How are you doing?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eee9970f03dc42ba1fea51ee2156ebd6</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/page/2/#post-211456</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 20:47:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also to clarify, I&#8217;m working on figuring out wars for Outcry (my main book with Sef and Lilitu and all them). What I just posted was for that book and NOT a new one. Sorry if that was confusing!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">560b716f6f8930497af33ef7fec16750</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/#post-211455</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 20:47:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bd7142c611ed0fbe8b3e438385391fc</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/#post-211454</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 20:46:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hybridlore</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/jonas/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jonas</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9809f214e479849962f4e3453af99305</guid>
				<title>SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/#post-211453</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 20:46:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a></p>
<p>Okay, so I have some new ideas.</p>
<p>First I&#8217;m going to tell you about each government and political settings and then explain what my ideas are.</p>
<p><strong>Andromeda</strong></p>
<p>They&#8217;re set up similar to an oligarchy, like each race (Azer, Aquino, Estrello, and Pitt) send representatives to Lir and they meet to discuss rules. Often, the representatives&#8217;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208756"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/wars/#post-211453" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f3f711721dec98d01ae06555cf34038</guid>
				<title>hybridlore posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/207470/#acomment-208741</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Apr 2026 22:28:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s good!! The recital went fine! I’m actually already working on the next music, which I like a lot more!<br />
I’m doing alright! My OCD has been worse the past few weeks, but thankfully it seems to be getting better. How are you doing with your thoughts?<br />
I have had another idea, but I haven’t developed it much!<br />
Yes, I get that! Sometimes it’s ju&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-208741"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/activity/p/207470/#acomment-208741" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">hybridlore</a> posted an update <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theshadow/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theshadow</a>
Hey! How are you doing? I haven’t heard from you in a bit! 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fd500f79603dd0d4cd43c754692e7d3</guid>
				<title>hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling &#038; Ethics</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/prayer-requests-for-anyone/page/61/#post-211422</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2026 16:51:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@elishavet-elroi</p>
<p>That’s awesome!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>